Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unlocking Error Code 500
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Megawisdumb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1141670 ft
United States

I have been trying to get an unlocking token in a yellow auth area for  days without success.  I've tried scheduled and custom unlocking to no  avail and have successfully received tokens in the past without  issue.  No matter what device I utilize (Ios or Andrioid) I get the  following error:

"Your export request failed. Please retry or contact support. (Error Code: 500)”

Bird is M200 with latest firmware, etc.  Welcome any solutions to  try.  DJI support is working on it but no traction for a resolution.  

2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Megawisdumb, do you mean the Yellow authorization zone cannot be unlocked? If yes, please send email to flysafe@dji.com for further assistance, if you have contacted them, please post the email ticket number here, we will confirm with them about the further resolution, thank you.
2018-10-22
Use props
Megawisdumb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1141670 ft
United States

I have been working with flysafe@dji.com since day one.  The internal DJI ticket number was #1423532.  They appear to have resolved it yesterday afternoon after it was reviewed by the technical staff.  I do not know the root of the issue but I can state a previous unlocking token from mid-July was removed from my account and that appeared to allow the new token to be downloaded and I am no longer receiving the Error Code 500.  Thank you for the follow up.   
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Megawisdumb Posted at 2018-10-23 06:42
I have been working with  since day one.  The internal DJI ticket number was #1423532.  They appear to have resolved it yesterday afternoon after it was reviewed by the technical staff.  I do not know the root of the issue but I can state a previous unlocking token from mid-July was removed from my account and that appeared to allow the new token to be downloaded and I am no longer receiving the Error Code 500.  Thank you for the follow up.

Upon checking the email, the issue seems have been sorted out, please keep the FlySafe team or us updated if there is any further issue, enjoy flying.
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules