1054 3 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
claes_hultberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43881 ft
Sweden

Hello,

I'm not sure if I have chosen right Topic but here are my two issues.

When I unpack my newly purchased DJI SPARK and turn on the power, the fan starts immediately and the unit gets very warm.

Issue 2
The SSID on the cardboard and the in the bottom of the drone does not match with the Drone's WIFI.

When I want to connect mobile phone to the Drone I recive WIFI with SSID = SPARK-RC-702438 (I don't have the password for this SSID and therefor can not connect.
SSID on cardboard and bottom of Drone = Spark-45beb8

Serial number on the drone = OAS2F7900SO588

Can you help me solve this?

2018-10-19
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's normal for the Spark to become very warm after powered on. That fan kicks on to cool it down.

The SSID inside of the battery compartment is the SSID to use when connecting a mobile device directly to the Spark (when flying without a remote controller). Since you're using a remote controller, you'll need to connect your phone to the "SPARK-RC..." SSID. Try the password 12341234.
2018-10-19
Use props
claes_hultberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43881 ft
Sweden

Hi Captain, Thanks for prompt answer. My DJI Spark is now configured and ready for take off.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

claes_hultberg Posted at 2018-10-19 08:38
Hi Captain, Thanks for prompt answer. My DJI Spark is now configured and ready for take off.

Hi there, glad to know it is now ready to take off. If you have further concern, please don't hesitate to reach us. We will do us best to help. Thank you and happy flying.
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules