Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#Autumn# Adirondacks: October Skies
1263 9 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaddogTwo
First Officer
Flight distance : 2739190 ft
United States

Northeastern NY is home to the High Peaks area and the Adirondack Park. The park is about 160 miles (260 km) in diameter and about 1 mile (1,600 m) high.  The Adirondack High Peaks is the name given to 46 mountain peaks in the Adirondack Mountains of New York.  A popular goals is to become a 46er, by climbing to all 46 peaks.  Drones don't count...lol.  The area has an abundance of lakes, ponds, waterfalls, strreams anda roarig rivers.  Wildlife is abundant everywhere, deer, foxes, moose, bears, and birds of all kinds.  There are many intesting and breath taking cliff faces too.

The main draw every year is the calling of the leaf peepers...People in search of fall colors in the trees.  It is tricky to get catch at peak and it varys from laasting 2 weeks to a maybe a month, then it is gone unitl next year. Most people head straight for Vermont, which is just the other side of lake Champlaign but end up staying right here in the Adirondack park for some to the most amazing abundance of Fall Colors!!!

Mavic Pro V1
Control Settings:
  • EXP
  • Throttle: .25
  • Rudder: .10
  • Forward & Backwards/Left & Right: .15
  • Sensitivity
  • Attitude: 100
  • Brake: 130
  • Yaw Movement Limit: 50
****************************************************************************************
Camera Settings:
ND8 Filter
Color Mode
: D-Cinelike
  • Sharpness: -1
  • Contrast: -1
  • Saturation: -1
Shutter: 100
Frame Rate: 50 to 120 (Should try and keep to as close to 50, for correct motion blur)
White Balance: Sunny (Never set to auto, makes dramatic changes in lighting while capturing footage, unapealling)
Captured: 4K - 4096 x 2160/24fps
****************************************************************************************
Gimbal Settings:
  • Gimbal Pitch Speed: 10
  • Enable Upwards Gimbal Tilt: On
  • Gimbal Pitch Smoothness: 20
  • Enable Sync Gimbal Pan: Off
Rendered:  1080p xs 1350/24fps
Post Production/Color Grading:  Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019/Cinelike-D_to_Rec709.cube.cub
Locations
  • Lake Pleasant in Speculator (Map)
  • Scanadaga River (Map)
  • Lake Placid/WhiteFace Mountain (Map)
  • Keene Valley/High Peaks region (Map)
  • Ausable Chasm (Map)
************************************************************************************

2018-10-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning colours - you really caught the season well
2018-10-22
Use props
RainForestAlask
Second Officer
United States

Awesome work.  Jealous of the colors.  I live in the Alaska rainforest, and it's pretty much all pines.
2018-10-22
Use props
BaddogTwo
First Officer
United States

RainForestAlask Posted at 2018-10-22 09:29
Awesome work.  Jealous of the colors.  I live in the Alaska rainforest, and it's pretty much all pines.

Thank you...the colours are almost all gone now
2018-10-24
Use props
BaddogTwo
First Officer
United States

RainForestAlask Posted at 2018-10-22 09:29

The colors are fading fast and death throws of winter will be here soon enough.  Thanks for the kudos
2018-10-24
Use props
BaddogTwo
First Officer
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-10-22 04:04
Stunning colours - you really caught the season well

Thank you. Now that I caught them I wish I could keep them.  Winter is coming...
2018-10-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BaddogTwo Posted at 2018-10-24 05:01
Thank you. Now that I caught them I wish I could keep them.  Winter is coming...

It sure is!
2018-10-24
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great video, it looks amazing
2018-11-5
Use props
BaddogTwo
First Officer
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 11-5 05:42
Great video, it looks amazing

Thank you, it was a long two days but worth every minute being out there.  I hope others enjoy the view
2018-11-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BaddogTwo Posted at 11-5 06:59
Thank you, it was a long two days but worth every minute being out there.  I hope others enjoy the view

You're welcome mate
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules