Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sport mode
725 8 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amjad1983
Second Officer
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

Does sport mode energy consumption affect signal strength and transmission  in mavic air?
2018-10-19
Use props
Dalford
Second Officer
Flight distance : 619846 ft

That had not been my experience.
2018-10-19
Use props
HenryHM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795404 ft

never noticed it.. I love playing with sport mode and seeing my MA spinning in the air
2018-10-19
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i have a mavic pro so cant say for sure - however it is not the case with mavic pro and i do not expect it would or should be the case with mavic air
2018-10-20
Use props
Boffin
First Officer
Australia

G'day Amjad1983.

Sport mode shall give you more sensitive control sticks, faster flying speed, more braking distance and it disables the obstacle avoidance system.

Practice in a large open area until you are used to the higher performance.

Sport mode does not affect transmission power or signal strength but when at full speed the tilt of the machine might make the propeller blades visible to the camera.

If you fly fast at high power the flight time is reduced.

Take care and have fun
2018-10-20
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

Sport mode should have no effect on RC signal strength but it does consume more energy that P-mode & reduces flight duration.
2018-10-20
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not that I've found.
2018-10-20
Use props
Amjad1983
Second Officer
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

Boffin Posted at 2018-10-20 01:13
G'day Amjad1983.

Sport mode shall give you more sensitive control sticks, faster flying speed, less braking distance and it disables the obstacle avoidance system.

exactly this what happened to me last time ,but also i  noticed reduction in my signal transmission but once i returned back to P mode signal became stronger
Thats why i need to compare with others
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sports mode should not affect the signal strength and transmission as long as there will be no possible interference in a certain environment, however, the flight time would be reduced due to consumption on the battery while on the sports mode. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules