Easy Drone Parts - BUYER BEWARE!
1404 9 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cliffyballgame
New
Flight distance : 118773 ft
United States

I ordered an Osmo battery and charger from this company. I waited a week and never received word that the order was shipped or anything. I tried calling, nothing. Then tried emailing - nothing. They finally got through on their chatbot - was told that order shipped the day I ordered it.  I asked for shipping information and they couldn't provide it. They said I'd get word within 24 hours on shipping. 24 hours later - nothing.  I connected through chat again to ask where TF my order is.  They said it was out of stock.  They said they cancel the order but I don't trust that they'll do that.  Taking further measures with my credit card company. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. They will take your money and leave you with nothing.
2018-10-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

It will be safer if you just buy it on the official dji store
2018-10-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Btw welcome to the forum
2018-10-20
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-10-20 18:47
It will be safer if you just buy it on the official dji store

And more expensive.  Their shipping charges are out of line.

2018-10-21
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sorry you got caught in the con.  FWIW,  my "Go To" online for DJI parts has been either B&H Photo/Video, or Adorama.  Both of them have maintained a stock of DJI products and when DJI does a US promo, within a week or two they will match the promo in some way.  Additionally most of the time shipping has been free.  I also use PayPal exclusively for any online order.  If a vendor doesn't offer PayPal, it's a no-go.  I had an eBay issue similar to your  and PayPal helped immediately
2018-10-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

WebParrot Posted at 2018-10-21 04:55
And more expensive.  Their shipping charges are out of line.

oh I do not know that
btw how much do they charge?
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry on what happened to your order. I would like to confirm if you've ordered a battery for Osmo mobile or Osmo mobile 2? I would recommend purchasing the DJI products on our website or you can consider buying in a recommended store. Please see the link below. Thank you for sharing your story here.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2018-10-21
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-10-21 05:24
oh I do not know that
btw how much do they charge?

It depends on your purchase!  Go shopping there using your battery and charger as a test.  You can calc shipping charge w/o purchasing.   I was going to order a $12 part (from DJI) until finding shipping was $15.
2018-10-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

WebParrot Posted at 2018-10-22 04:31
It depends on your purchase!  Go shopping there using your battery and charger as a test.  You can calc shipping charge w/o purchasing.   I was going to order a $12 part until finding shipping was $15.

Btw where does it ship from China or from US?
2018-10-23
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-10-23 07:04
Btw where does it ship from China or from US?

It really depends on what you order!  (surprise!!).  Last year I used some of my credits to purchase spare blades for my MP and Spark and they shipped from China (my credit card was even charged a currency exchange fee).  When I ordered my spark travel charger with spare batteries and case it shipped from Atlanta Georgia.  It was at that time that I decided to just order from B&H or Adorama.  Their warehouses are in New Jersey and I get delivery in 3 days to the MidWest.
2018-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules