Anyone know how to fix shipping issues with DJI?
1751 4 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Z3YQskYtPghk
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my Mavic 2 Pro on September 30th. After multiple live chats and seven emails I still don't have it.

I had expected to be able to use it the following weekend for a trip since I was told it would ship in one business day but it didn't ship until nine days later. There was some pretty terrible service there but at least I was able to power through it and get a solution. Right now my problem is I just cannot get them to lift the delivery restrictions so I can pick the package up at the local FedEx office. They say they can do that for me and they say it's done but I call FedEx and it's not. I, like many people, work business days and there's just no one home when the FedEx guy comes by but it's not an issue because I just pick them up. This should be fixable with a two minute phone call on their end but instead I get replies that they're working with their team to clear up the problem with customs. There is no customs, it shipped from Alabama to Texas. Or that I should contact DHL when I have clearly stated multiple times that it's FedEx. That's what makes this so frustrating, the replies that provide no help whatsoever and it doesn't even seem like they understand what I am asking.

Anyway I am going to give it to one last try if anyone can tell me another department I can contact otherwise I'm going to let them return shipment and take the accessories I purchased already and throw them in the trash because I've just about forgotten whatever excitement I had for flying a drone. I just thought it would be cool to try aerial photography but if no one can help me with this what is going to happen if I have a real problem? Anyway just really frustrated, I work a lot and I thought this would be fun but instead of a new hobby but instead I just feel like I want to forget I ever considered it.
2018-10-19
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sounds to me like your issue is with the courier FedX/DHL and not DJI as such. I personally would call customer services for the courier and create merry he'll. I hope this is resolved really quickly for you, good luck.
2018-10-19
Use props
djiuser_Z3YQskYtPghk
lvl.1

United States

Well the issue is that the shipment has a "restriction" on it placed by the shipper that can only be removed by the shipper. The restriction is the item can only be delivered to the address they gave. This makes sense because it's a $1500 bit of gear and they don't want it to get lost or left with the neighbors.

Whats bothering me is that I keep asking them to lift the restriction so it can be redirected to a FedEx store and they keep saying they're on it and day after day passes and it's not getting done. Its not a big deal. I buy tons of stuff online and I do it all the time. If something has a restriction I just shoot an email to customer service and usually by the next day I can have it redirected.

To tell me they won't do it is one thing. I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't be upset either. To waste my time for weeks is unacceptable. Being able to communicate with their shipper about a package they sent a customer is online sales 101.
2018-10-19
Use props
djiuser_Z3YQskYtPghk
lvl.1

United States

If I send you a tracking number and explain my issue with FedEx and you respond by telling me to contact DHL and that it's a customs issue that you're working on I feel like you're not doing anything and you're just stringing me along. A package that ships from one US state to another has no customs. The initial nine day wait wasn't because it was coming from China, they just hadn't sent it out yet. They weren't out of stock either because I asked and they were clear that they had plenty in stock.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're so sorry to read the troubles and inconvenience. I managed to get the order number and forwarded to the designated team to check whether the pickup service can be arranged for you.
Also, as you mentioned you contacted our support several times without update, may I know how do you contact our support? Could you provide us with your phone number/email address when you contacted our support? We'd like to investigate and keep improving our service, thanks so much!
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules