Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cashe
558 5 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcflyer23
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

What exactly does this mean? How should I have my video settings set up for recording to my SD card? What about the 2GB limit message?

2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The cached files of the video is a low resolution version of the actual video footage that is recorded on the SD card in the aircraft. The original footage will  automatically save on the Aircraft's SD card. The 2GB limit, means the storage space that was set in the APP where you can store the cached files. If you were prompted with 2gb limit message, that means the space is already full and you will need to free up memory space for the app to cache the video. If you choose auto option on the APP, caching will automatically stop when your mobile/ tablet device space is full.
2018-10-20
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-20 03:37
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The cached files of the video is a low resolution version of the actual video footage that is recorded on the SD card in the aircraft. The original footage will  automatically save on the Aircraft's SD card. The 2GB limit, means the storage space that was set in the APP where you can store the cached files. If you were prompted with 2gb limit message, that means the space is already full and you will need to free up memory space for the app to cache the video. If you choose auto option on the APP, caching will automatically stop when your mobile/ tablet device space is full.

What if my phone has a 120GB sd card installed, and I don't use the Auto in the app?
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jcflyer23 Posted at 2018-10-20 03:46
What if my phone has a 120GB sd card installed, and I don't use the Auto in the app?

Hi, thanks for your response. You have an option in the APP wherein you can set the limit on a different Maximum Video Cache Capacity. Kindly check the attachment below.

2018-10-20
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

Ok thanks that helps.
2018-10-20
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

Does anyone know about how long in minutes 2GB would be shooting in 1080P?
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules