shoot 4 photos every second continuously
677 4 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartinB7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows of any dji drone that can shoot 4 photos every second continuously for about 30 seconds to a minute, preferably in RAW.

I would guess that any drone recording on a micro sd will not be able to do this, due to the limited write speed of a micro sd, and would need a compact flash card or hard disk drive but I might be wrong thinking this.

Any help much appreciated,

Thanks, Martin.

2018-10-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI's highest spec camera is the X7.
When recording to an SSD it can shoot RAW Burst (3/5/7/10/14/∞ frames), up to 20 fps when using RAW Burst (exact quantity is determined by storage card capacity and battery power level)
2018-10-20
Use props
MartinB7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2018-10-20 05:21
DJI's highest spec camera is the X7.
When recording to an SSD it can shoot RAW Burst (3/5/7/10/14/∞ frames), up to 20 fps when using RAW Burst (exact quantity is determined by storage card capacity and battery power level)

Thank you Labroides, thats very useful,

would you know if you have to manually operate the shutter button every second or can you select timed shots mode aswell as the 5fps multi shots mode at the same time?

Can the newest phantom and mavic achieve this? Or any info on the phantom 5 having build in storage or being able to select muiltple modes (eg timed and multi shots) at the same time?

Thanks again, Martin
2018-10-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

MartinB7 Posted at 2018-10-20 06:04
Thank you Labroides, thats very useful,

would you know if you have to manually operate the shutter button every second or can you select timed shots mode aswell as the 5fps multi shots mode at the same time?

I've never seen one, just the specs:  https://www.dji.com/zenmuse-x7
It's a very expensive camera and you would also need an Inspire 2 to be able to use it.

No Mavic or Phantom has those features.
2018-10-20
Use props
MartinB7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2018-10-20 14:30
I've never seen one, just the specs:  https://www.dji.com/zenmuse-x7
It's a very expensive camera and you would also need an Inspire 2 to be able to use it.

Cool, thanks for the info pal
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules