Mavic Air battery died, how to get service in Turkey?
1908 4 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bozden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191312 ft
Turkey

Hello, one of my batteries died during flight (dropped to zero in a second), but I managed to land it without any harm to the device. Now it is not charging (red charger LED).

I saw a lot of similar cases on the forums and tried the online service request form without any success. When I selected Turkey, it rejects and says "please contact support".

Please advise on how I can proceed.

Thank you

2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try to charge the battery over one hour, If there is no response after an hour, please email our support team to start a ticket: (support@dji.com).  You can contact us if you need further assistance about the case. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-20
Use props
bozden
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-20 05:05
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try to charge the battery over one hour, If there is no response after an hour, please email our support team to start a ticket: (support@dji.com).  You can contact us if you need further assistance about the case. Thanks for your support.

Thank you, I sent a detailed e-mail.
2018-10-20
Use props
bozden
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-20 05:05
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try to charge the battery over one hour, If there is no response after an hour, please email our support team to start a ticket: (support@dji.com).  You can contact us if you need further assistance about the case. Thanks for your support.

Thank you, I sent a more detailed e-mail to support@.
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bozden Posted at 2018-10-20 17:03
Thank you, I sent a more detailed e-mail to support@.

Hi bozden, no problem, the team will guide you what to do next, please wait patiently for the response, thank you.
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules