Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Zoom Best Camera Settings
10228 8 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheFrenchDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3687441 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi everyone ! I'm desperatley searching for the best settings for my zoom, especially for the sharpness, contrast and saturation. It's pretty easy to find something about the pro version (+1 sharpness) but almost nothing for the zoom... Does someone get links, please?
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi TheFrenchDrone, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. I found a  Forum link https://forum.dji.com/thread-169742-1-1.html that might help or have an idea about your query for today, however, this is using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I think you might get some inputs about the best camera settings. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-20
Use props
TheFrenchDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3687441 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-20 05:59
Hi TheFrenchDrone, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. I found a  Forum link https://forum.dji.com/thread-169742-1-1.html that might help or have an idea about your query for today, however, this is using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I think you might get some inputs about the best camera settings. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Thanks, but these settings (style) cannot be applied to the Mavic 2 zoom. I'm pretty familiar with every other possibility and ways to enhance my cinematic footages but I can't find something on this particular point.
2018-10-20
Use props
JD57
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66286 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I’m a newbie with an extension to this question. When I do find my best camera settings are they stored initial I change them on another trip out and flight? Thanks for any help!
2018-10-28
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There’s not so much to find about these settings for the Zoom. Tom’s techtime is using 1 sharpness 0 contrast and  minus 1 for saturation. The Film Poets are using 0 sharpness -3 contrast and 0 saturation. I like these last settings better as there is more detail in the image.
Quick note; sharpness should not be higher then +1, I believe that 0 or +1 are both great. Would love to see more user settings for the zoom.
https://www.thefilmpoets.com/edu/mavic-2-zoom-best-settings-review/
2019-2-22
Use props
Damaen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 692283 ft
Sweden

I found after some testing that sharpness 0 is my preferred choice for Dcinelike. For contrast I must do some more testing but it looks like any of the negative settings (-3 to -1) will work fine and give the best dynamic range. Saturation is still unexplored for me, will probably be subjective.
2019-3-13
Use props
AZRJR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own Mavics and Phantoms, so after a lot of testing I find setting the Style @ 0 Sharpness -1 Contrast and +1 saturation with all other settings on auto and the EV @ 0 or even -0.3 work best with no post needed...Over the years I got lazy and don't enjoy post production so the settings I've explained work well after extensive tests on the Zoom...
2019-3-14
Use props
AZRJR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I own Mavics and Phantoms, so after a lot of testing I find setting the Style @ 0 Sharpness -1 Contrast and +1 saturation with all other settings on auto and the EV @ 0 or even -0.3 work best with no post needed...Over the years I got lazy and don't enjoy post production so the settings I've explained work well after extensive tests on the Zoom..
2019-3-14
Use props
AZRJR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I own Mavics and Phantoms, so after a lot of testing I find setting the Style @ 0 Sharpness -1 Contrast and +1 saturation with all other settings on auto and the EV @ 0 or even -0.3 work best with no post needed...Over the years I got lazy and don't enjoy post production so the settings I've explained work well after extensive tests on the Zoom..
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules