Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Video Signal Advanced + after firmware update or DJI Go App up...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eliza108
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,

I recently purchased a Phantom 4 Advanced +, but I start having regrets of this built-in screen.

Before doing the first fly, I have updated firmware on RC and AC and DJI Go App 4 to its latest version
here you can see what it is installed:
App
aircraft
precise fly safe database (aircraft)
precise fly safe database (app)
basic fly safe database

But when I turn on RC and AC, and go to fly mode, I don't have any video signal. On left bottom it is written "no signal". I can fly the drone, and I can record video which are correctly stored into the SD, but no Video transmission. I have try to different places, still the same.

So I have downgraded the RC, by reseting everything to factory, and then I have video signal on the RC and I can fly the drone, but then I have distance restrictions (30m height, and 50m distance) even if the beginner mode is off.
App 4.0.6
version 01.00.0128
Aircraft Database 1.0.1.11
APP Database 00.00.01.04

When I am reading topic about firmware it seems I don't have the latest firmware installed.

Can you tell what is the current version of the firmware for the aircraft, and the remote controller + ?

My AC firmware is 01.00.0128 and my RC+ is V1.1.4.0.
For the AC, I have used DJI Assistant 2 for the update.

Also, I see another problem, as soon as I turn the wifi on the RC it disconnected the AC/RC connection. Is there a way to avoid this ?

I may have read different solutions, I cannot try them right now, but I would like your opinion.

The fact that I am not login into my account when using my RC, might it be the reason of the fight restrictions ?
Or maybe when I have downgraded to the factory resest I didn't have internet connection so not able to download basic fly map (or something like this). Where can I download those maps manually ?

Sorry for the long post, thank you for reading me.

Any help is appreciated.

2018-10-20
Use props
Crysac
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

I have the same problem. Could you solve it?
2018-12-14
Use props
Eliza108
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,

I had to update manually the RC to the last firmware. I downloaded the last firmware for the RC on the web page, and saved it on a microsd card to upload it to the RC.
Once I have done that, i didn't have any more problem because of wifi or video signal.
2018-12-14
Use props
Crysac
lvl.4
  • >>>
Paraguay

Eliza108 Posted at 12-14 06:57
Hi,

I had to update manually the RC to the last firmware. I downloaded the last firmware for the RC on the web page, and saved it on a microsd card to upload it to the RC.

It works perfectly, thank you very much for the contribution

Best regards
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules