Osmo 2 Pro+ coming out any time soon?
1012 4 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

Just wondering if there is a new Osmo+ series in the pipeline, especially as DJI recently purchased hasselblad?

I'd be very interested in getting a new handheld gimbal, that had zoom (min 10x optical would be great), 4K, and great low light capabilities... AND for about the same price (or lower) as the current osmo + series...

Please let me know, thanks!

2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi djiguy001, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Currently, the Motion with Zoom uses a Zenmuse X3 zoom camera offering up to 7x zoom when shooting 1080p HD video. Maximum video and photo resolutions for the Zenmuse X3 Zoom camera is 4k video and 12-megapixel photos. Rest assured if there's a new Osmo+ series it will be cascaded to our DJI website. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nice suggestion
2018-10-20
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-20 10:29
Hi djiguy001, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Currently, the Motion with Zoom uses a Zenmuse X3 zoom camera offering up to 7x zoom when shooting 1080p HD video. Maximum video and photo resolutions for the Zenmuse X3 Zoom camera is 4k video and 12-megapixel photos. Rest assured if there's a new Osmo+ series it will be cascaded to our DJI website. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Hmm. The problem is - it seems to be a "discontinued" product?

If I try ordering it - it just says "NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY". If I try going to a store, they tell me it is discontinued...

WHY?
2018-10-20
Use props
Sharky1
lvl.2
United States

Rumors of DJI product release November 28th.   
2018-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules