Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Second battery light blinking?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sea1111
lvl.4
United States

I have a Phantom 3 Pro and one of my batteries after it is fully charged the second light just keeps blinking while it is hooked to the charger.
Once off the charger and I push the button all 4 of the lights light up like it is fully charged.
But what does it mean that this second light blinks after it is charged on the charger before I take it off the charger?
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please provide a short video showing the issue? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You do have a legit DJI battery right?  
2018-10-20
Use props
sea1111
lvl.4
United States

I have it corrected now.
I had to do 3 complete cycles of the battery with my Phantom Angel discharger but now everything is balanced and working as it should again.
2018-10-21
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You must mean "Phantom Angel" discharger.

I am still not clear on what exactly happened and what the lamps were doing.  You could have checked the balance with the Go app.  I wish we had some hard before/after data.  

It's hard for me to believe that Phantom Angel or 3 deep discharge cycles would save a badly balanced battery.  

I would keep a close eye on that battery.  
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules