Where is MAvic Air specific forum and customer care?
719 3 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swoondrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1189902 ft
Australia

Why is it when I call customer car, they say Pro, Spaerk, Osmo, etc? Where is the Air? It is a very different machine to the Pro, so why bunch them together?

And now I see this in the foum categories. I jsut want to see stuff on the Air, not the Pro.

Idiots ...

Maybe someone will read this at DJI and finally fix this.
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. DJI Forum actually has a separate column for the Mavic Air. You may try to log in and check the Mavic Air section through PC or laptop. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thanks.

2018-10-20
Use props
swoondrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1189902 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-20 13:23
Hi, I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. DJI Forum actually has a separate column for the Mavic Air. You may try to log in and check the Mavic Air section through PC or laptop. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thanks.

[view_image]

And when I go there, no one is having a conversation. I have to go to ALL and see what is going on, of  which most all are PRO conversations.

But WHY DO YOU HAVE MAVIC, SPARK, PHANTOM, INSPIRE, ETC in the top menu of your forum home page and so PRO and AIR users need to click something again AND GET NOTHING? Of all the PRO and AIR users, you want to bunch us all together?

And what about when I call customer care? Why does the selection say Pro, then Spark, then whatever, and not mention the Air? I mentioned this months ago and no one did anything. Are you stupid? Respect the difference of Pro and Air users, as you do Spark, Inspire, Phantom, and Tello users. It's really uncool considering Pro and Air are probably your highest sellers.

Do you wok at DJI? You all have a lot to learn, despite what you are doing. But act on it.

2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

swoondrones Posted at 2018-10-20 13:42
And when I go there, no one is having a conversation. I have to go to ALL and see what is going on, of  which most all are PRO conversations.

But WHY DO YOU HAVE MAVIC, SPARK, PHANTOM, INSPIRE, ETC in the top menu of your forum home page and so PRO and AIR users need to click something again AND GET NOTHING? Of all the PRO and AIR users, you want to bunch us all together?

Hi Swoondrones, sorry about your situation. Please be informed that if you are calling DJI Customer Support about your Mavic Air, all you need to select is Mavic queue since it will still fall under the Mavic Series. While here in forum, it is impossible that no conversation or thread under the Mavic Air. As you can see on the image provided by DJI Natalia,there are 3000+ thread under Mavic Air category. Thank you for understanding.
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules