Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just wondering if and when the Mavic 2s will get full features
678 7 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscfebc550
Flight distance : 77034 ft

Hi all, new poster here. I've had a Phantom 4 for 2+ years now and succumbed to the allure of what the Mavic 2 aspires to be. I'm becoming quite dismayed at what has not yet been implemented. Waypoint functionality seems to have been carefully omitted - none in DJI Go 4. So I downloaded GS Pro, and it doesn't even recognize my Mavic 2 Pro. Litchi appears to recognize the M2Pro, but it has odd quirks that make me nervous to risk it on my new treasure. Is it a given that this stuff will all be implemented soon, or is there a deeper design flaw that makes the M2Pro unsuitable for comprehensive waypoint missions?

2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. As of the moment, we still don't have any information or any updates for an upcoming new feature on Mavic 2 series. We will forward this query to our R&D department for further clarification. Please stay tuned to our website and to our Social Media account for future updates. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-20
Use props
TrevorSK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

Be patient. This software is coming. Welcome to the new world of consumer electronics marketing. You get the hardware first, and then slowly get the software later. By the time you have all the software, it will be time, once again, to buy new hardware (Mavic 3). Get used to it because pretty soon your car and you kitchen appliances will follow the same strategic business model.  
2018-10-20
Use props
trey67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57418 ft
United States

Broke down and bought the M2P and will be impatiently waiting.  
2018-10-20
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

It took many months for the original Mavic Pro to receive its current feature set.  In fact, it took many months before most users could even get a Mavic Pro in hand!  Be patient, new features will come.  Even with its current firmware, the Mavic 2 is a remarkable bird.  Definitely the best flying bird in my fleet.
2018-10-20
Use props
henley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41650 ft
United Kingdom

As much as it's annoying that it's not bug free, and I've done my own moaning - I have to agree that the Mavic 2 Pro is an incredible piece of technology. Kudos to DJI for having the expertise to put it together. I guess when something is so close to being super polished but just falls slightly short, it's really easy to hyper-focus on the shortcomings.
I'm impatiently looking forward to the updates.
2018-10-21
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Waypoints 2.0 are still listed on the DJI website (https://www.dji.com/mavic-2) as "Available Soon".   As they say, I think the question isn't IF, but WHEN waypoints gets released.  

I've not been excited with Litchi's waypoints for the Mavic 2 either.
2018-10-21
Use props
fanscfebc550
Flight distance : 77034 ft

WingSpeed Posted at 2018-10-21 05:41
How’s the fictional Ruby?

What does this mean?
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules