DJI A2 three continuous yellow flashes 3 times
1016 13 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb1bdd2f7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2300 ft

Spain

I have a drone with the controller DJI A2, and when turning on the drone, the led of the controller flashes 3 times in yellow all the time. I have disconnected the controller of the motors, I have returned to restore the configuration of the controller, but it remains the same . I do not know what to do. Regards
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to the troubles with the A2, may I verify the LED flashes 3 times continuously in yellow or flash once first and then flash twice? If it flashes once first and then flashes twice, it means the control mode is in ATTI mode and the sticks are not in mid-point, please select the GPS mode and calibrate the Transmitter Sticks.
If the issue is the LED of the controller flashes 3 times in yellow, could you please post a short video here? Thank you.
2018-10-22
Use props
fansb1bdd2f7
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-22 22:56
Hi there, sorry to the troubles with the A2, may I verify the LED flashes 3 times continuously in yellow or flash once first and then flash twice? If it flashes once first and then flashes twice, it means the control mode is in ATTI mode and the sticks are not in mid-point, please select the GPS mode and calibrate the Transmitter Sticks.
If the issue is the LED of the controller flashes 3 times in yellow, could you please post a short video here? Thank you.
The blinking is continuous, it does not show anything else, only blinks 3 times in yellow, again and again
Here I leave a video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgp9xu ... 204751_811.mp4?dl=0
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb1bdd2f7 Posted at 2018-10-22 23:57
The blinking is continuous, it does not show anything else, only blinks 3 times in yellow, again and again
Here I leave a video

Thanks for the video, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-23
Use props
fansb1bdd2f7
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-23 03:41
Thanks for the video, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

thanks     
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, may I verify if there is any error message when you connect to A2 Assistant?
2018-10-25
Use props
fansb1bdd2f7
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-25 23:24
Thanks for your patience, may I verify if there is any error message when you connect to A2 Assistant?

Assistant does not show any error
2018-10-26
Use props
fansb1bdd2f7
lvl.2

Spain

2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for getting back, we will transfer to our engineers and come back to you soon.
2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We have verified with our engineers, do you have another A2 for a test? If not, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-10-28
Use props
fansb1bdd2f7
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-28 19:33
We have verified with our engineers, do you have another A2 for a test? If not, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have another A2 controller, if I change the IMU and GPS, the controller works correctly
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb1bdd2f7 Posted at 2018-10-29 01:54
I have another A2 controller, if I change the IMU and GPS, the controller works correctly

It is recommended to send in the A2 for further evaluation, our repair center will help to figure it out, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Thank you.
2018-10-30
Use props
fansb1bdd2f7
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-30 04:21
It is recommended to send in the A2 for further evaluation, our repair center will help to figure it out, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Thank you.

But the controller is not in warranty, has 2 years and 4 months, then I do not understand, if the shipment is to repair it for free, or to generate a repair budget?
If it is to generate a repair budget, I will not send it, I will not repair something that is damaged, damaged without doing anything, with less than 20 hours of flight, without falls, without blows, and suddenly it stops working without more
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb1bdd2f7 Posted at 11-3 13:08
But the controller is not in warranty, has 2 years and 4 months, then I do not understand, if the shipment is to repair it for free, or to generate a repair budget?
If it is to generate a repair budget, I will not send it, I will not repair something that is damaged, damaged without doing anything, with less than 20 hours of flight, without falls, without blows, and suddenly it stops working without more

If the device has been out of warranty, you will be charged for the repair, we are really sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules