Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Iphone X
809 7 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
berh
lvl.1

Hello

I just got the ronin M
I downloaded the app on my iphone X and its a disaster.
The option bar on the bottom keeps going up whenever I go from 'view'/'more' ... after clicking on options the control bar just goes off screen.

I can't find a solution how to get it back.
I paid 900 euro for and the app isn't even working.

I also saw a updated app version called ronin dji pro where i find a other problem where the app won't find my device. Don't know if the ronin app is for the ronin m but i assume it is.

Also wen i turn the ronin on it just vibrates and shockes hard it stopt when I calibrate it on the app, it will work for like 3min but after that it seems like the motors just stop and i need to turn off the device and turn it back on.

I hope to find a solution.

2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi berh, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Kindly go the link https://www.dji.com/ronin-m/info#downloads and scan the QR code to download the app. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.

2018-10-21
Use props
berh
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-21 05:33
Hi berh, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Kindly go the link https://www.dji.com/ronin-m/info#downloads and scan the QR code to download the app. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.

[view_image]

Hello Gamora,

I got the that app and and still got those problems... Did you watch the youtube video I linked? Thats the problem i'm having on the app.
I need to get this fixed.
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

berh Posted at 2018-10-21 05:48
Hello Gamora,

I got the that app and and still got those problems... Did you watch the youtube video I linked? Thats the problem i'm having on the app.

Hi berh, kindly enable the airplane mode, It seemed also your Bluetooth is not connected. Let us know what happens. Kindly take time to watch this video tutorial for a step by step guide. Thank you.

2018-10-21
Use props
berh
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-21 06:03
Hi berh, kindly enable the airplane mode, It seemed also your Bluetooth is not connected. Let us know what happens. Kindly take time to watch this video tutorial for a step by step guide. Thank you.

Hello Gamora,
I already tried that, it still won't work the bar keeps going up all the time till i can't see/use it anymore. Here is the screen recording.
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

berh Posted at 2018-10-21 13:53
Hello Gamora,
I already tried that, it still won't work the bar keeps going up all the time till i can't see/use it anymore. Here is the screen recording. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6YnUhk5jI&feature=youtu.be

Hi berh, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with the APP, this issue has been forwarded and our engineers will get it fixed in the next firmware, we are still testing and will get it released once it is ready, please note the future update, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-10-21
Use props
berh
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-21 20:13
Hi berh, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with the APP, this issue has been forwarded and our engineers will get it fixed in the next firmware, we are still testing and will get it released once it is ready, please note the future update, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Mindy

Do you have any idea how long it will take for the update? I need this app working to be able to work with my ronin m. I have clients and they can't wait forever.
The iphone x is out for a while now but the app is still outdated and not fitting the screen. This is what scares me that it won't even ever be updated. I need to know if they really are working on it and need to get it fast done.

Otherwise I will need to return my ronin m in for a other product, wich I don't want to do since I like the ronin m a lot. I just can't believe that they haven't updated the app already this is a big suprise for me.

Kind regards
Kiano
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

berh Posted at 2018-10-22 02:31
Hi Mindy

Do you have any idea how long it will take for the update? I need this app working to be able to work with my ronin m. I have clients and they can't wait forever.

Hi Kiano, I don't have the release date but we can ensure the issue will be addressed soon, the firmware is under testing and we will release it once it is ready, thanks for your patience.
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules