DJI SPARK LEFT REAR SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING
619 3 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kmshlytd
New

Philippines

So I am about to fly my spark this morning but then i saw the left light in front is not working. and when I tried taking it off, it shows "esc status error". I tried refreshing or downgrading the software of the aircraft and it just goes to error whenever it is in 99%.. help me please
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi kmshlytd, sorry for the troubles with the drone, may I know if the drone encountered any crash accident or hard landing? Is there any message when the firmware failed to be updated?
2018-10-21
Use props
kmshlytd
New

Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-21 19:01
Hi kmshlytd, sorry for the troubles with the drone, may I know if the drone encountered any crash accident or hard landing? Is there any message when the firmware failed to be updated?

I crashed it once but only below the knees it kinda hit the leaves that's why it crashed. the message is just saying to try it again. error occured.
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

kmshlytd Posted at 2018-10-21 19:14
I crashed it once but only below the knees it kinda hit the leaves that's why it crashed. the message is just saying to try it again. error occured.

If the error happens after the crash, we recommend to send in the drone for further evaluation, please contact your dealer or our support team for further assistance, thank you.
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules