Mavic 2 Pro - Handheld Mounts?
1103 7 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zatx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Has anyone found a handheld mount for the Mavic 2 Pro yet? PolarPro and the other makers are taking forever to roll these out for some reason. I'm not quite sure why since the design of the Mavic 2 isn't that much different than the first Mavic. In most cases, it looks like they only need to redesign the lower bracket slightly. I do wonder about the new vent locations on the Mavic 2 and the impact on heat dissipation when the arms are closed.

Thanks!
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that we don't have a handheld mount for Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Would it be possible if you can provide a sample of a screenshot of this accessory so that we could check it for you? I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates in any case that we will add accessories under Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-22
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Polarpro responded to my enquiry when the MP2 was first released. They advised their engineers are working on a new harness, this would be ideal for those who own an MP1 and MP2 or have upgraded to an MP2. It would simply be a case of purchasing a new tray.   
2018-10-22
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-22 13:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that we don't have a handheld mount for Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Would it be possible if you can provide a sample of a screenshot of this accessory so that we could check it for you? I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates in any case that we will add accessories under Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for the support.

2018-10-23
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
United States

Celsus Posted at 2018-10-22 20:54
Polarpro responded to my enquiry when the MP2 was first released. They advised their engineers are working on a new harness, this would be ideal for those who own an MP1 and MP2 or have upgraded to an MP2. It would simply be a case of purchasing a new tray.

I've gotten this response from them as well.
2018-10-23
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Zatx Posted at 2018-10-23 03:19
I've gotten this response from them as well.

I have followed it up with an update enquiry. Will let you know if they have progressed.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for providing this photo. Please allow me to check this information if you do have updates in regards to your query. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-23
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I received an update if you want to call it an update. They have no further updates regarding the development of the harness.
2018-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules