Dear DJI,
687 6 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAVNV
lvl.2

United States

Dear DJI,

Well, its been a year since I've known you. A lot has happened in this time, It was great getting to know you! you had so many exciting things to say when we met! Good times.

I've seen now, after getting to know you better, your lies, poor business practices, horrible customer service, yellow marketing, and now the mavic 2 pro shortcuttings. said you were going to change and you didnt. not only to your customers, but to your friends in the industry also.

to be honest the real problem is you, hanging around the wrong crowd all the time now...that you are popular.
not my cup of tea, these "people" you take advice from lately...

always fast to take a drone and ship it off to you, yet I feel everytime we speak to you, you are not listening. Only repeating the same things over and over again.... like ... a robot...
Is this to get me used to your behaviour? I don't understand how this is acceptable, human, conversation...but I digress...

....I feel its best that we go our seperate ways. I don't see any improvements in your behaviour, you are getting worse, going down the wrong path... of customer service.

heck... I even stuck up for you, when I knew you were wrong. No more.
All the best DJI, sincerely, great product... horrible business culture.

My drone up for sale today.

Sincerely,
A former DJI Customer.

2018-10-22
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why not just leave and skip the letter of resignation. Just go. Bye bye now, somehow I think we've not heard the last from you.
2018-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think this was not your first dear dji letter, hopefully your last, maybe if you had a problem it would have better to Air this .
So long .
2018-10-22
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Hey everybody. look at me!!!
2018-10-22
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

The Mavic seems a nice radio control flying model you can take out of a box ready to fly.  It flies great.  And, it fly's itself so well most people think it doesn't need a pilot.  Sadly, every radio control model will likely crash at some point.  Nature of the hobby.  Just buy another!

Assuming the Mavic is being flown under the RC model hobby umbrella and isn't in a business or professional category/class.

2018-10-22
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Your post feels more like it's an attention seeking one over wanting to be upset over DJI..

I do agree that things with DJI seem to be getting a big strange lately. Obviously you never want to get taken for a fool but sometimes it feels like DJI is being a bit too cautious which results in those with legitimate issues in the grey area to get jacked over. I know from racing RC car, I've had a new brushless motor and ESC sent out from Axial just from an email saying mine wasn't working properly. For all they know I could be making it up but they were more focused on customer satisfaction and didn't even ask me to send them anything at all.. Now I'm not saying DJI should run out and give everyone a free replacement drones just because they said something happened.. But I have seen a few instances on here where I think it was a grey enough area on what happened that DJI could easily have stepped in.  I also agree with the Robot sounding mods that repeat themselves.....
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi UAVNV, It doesn't sound like the kind of experience we would want our customer to have, and not one we consider acceptable. We're terribly  sorry about your situation. I have tried to check if there is any case or ticket number but I can't seem to find any, using your email address in this Forum. Kindly provide me with your case or ticket numbers  we can refer to? We would like to check more details.
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules