New Tello sensor error
Home / TELLO /
11010 14 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bni
lvl.2

Got this today and cannot fly it due to sensor error. Chatted with support, updated firmware, still nothing. VERY disappointed.

IMG_1708J.jpg
2018-10-22
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Welcome to the forum Bni, I’m sorry that you’re feeling disappointed because of the sensor error. In regard to this issue,  please kindly conduct IMU calibration if the problem persists after restarting.

If IMU calibration is completed successfully but no good luck, we are regret that it might need repair service and please do feel free to contact us for further assistance. Thanks in advanced.

Email : Support@ryzerobotics.com
Olinesupport: https://www.ryzerobotics.com/support
2018-10-22
Use props
bni
lvl.2

The calibration starts but fails on 4th position with red solid critical error indicator. Tried again with same result.
2018-10-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for your response Bni. You can disregard the gesture of Tello shown in the APP in your case .  I mean you can place it in 6 different gestures in your own order.
To check the 6 kinds of gestures, please refer to IMU calibration video in this link https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/videos.  If it persists, we respectfully suggest that you can contact Support@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance.
2018-10-25
Use props
bni
lvl.2

United States

I returned it to Amazon, and bought a new one at Best Buy. The new one works fine.
2018-10-25
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

bni Posted at 2018-10-25 08:19
I returned it to Amazon, and bought a new one at Best Buy. The new one works fine.

great to hear
2018-10-25
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome, glad you got another one.  Fun little suckers.
2018-10-28
Use props
Scorpion3110
lvl.1

Peru

Good afternoon friend BNI a week ago I had the same mistake and my Tello was unusable, I took it to the store where I bought it so that they can see it for guarantee because I feel very sorry that I could not enjoy it much, I have emails with tello support that only give me indications of possible solutions and nothing, but they do not tell me anything about repair by factory warranty, and I am very sorry that they promote this Drone as one of the best of its range and a manufacturing error so I will call it What is that, do not give me a solution.
2019-2-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

I sincerely sorry for this Scorpion, pretty sorry for the late reply due to Chinese spring festival. Well noted that troubleshooting would be no more required. To further assist with warranty repair claim, may I know the ticket number of the email if you might need it?
2019-2-10
Use props
Scorpion3110
lvl.1

Peru

RYZE Posted at 2-10 17:26
I sincerely sorry for this Scorpion, pretty sorry for the late reply due to Chinese spring festival. Well noted that repair service would be no more required. To further assist with warranty repair claim, may I know the ticket number of the email if you might need it?

Dear

I will give you the mail from soprte Tello:  Alexis C (Support) <support@ryzerobotics.com>.

Attached captures the error that shows me when I want to calibrate it. :
2019-2-11
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Scorpion3110 Posted at 2-11 08:28
Dear

I will give you the mail from soprte Tello:  Alexis C (Support) .

Hey, Scorpion,sincerely sorry for the delay due to Chinese lunar year.

In spite of the err prompted, can you finish the IMU calibration process?
By the way, there are quite a lot of emails under Alexis and hard to find out yours.
Thus a ticket number like Ticket #xxxxxx would be very helpful. FYI, x means numbers.
Or you can PM me your email address and let me know here : ).
2019-2-14
Use props
Scorpion3110
lvl.1

Peru

RYZE Posted at 2-14 03:54
Hey, Scorpion,sincerely sorry for the delay due to Chinese lunar year.

In spite of the err prompted, can you finish the IMU calibration process?

Dear

Attached data soicitados, the name of support staff is Alexis C I attended the day February 5 at 12:10 and my email is erick3110@hotmail.com, I will be attentive to your kind response.

regards
2019-2-20
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Scorpion3110 Posted at 2-20 05:48
Dear

Attached data soicitados, the name of support staff is Alexis C I attended the day February 5 at 12:10 and my email is , I will be attentive to your kind response.

Thanks for your valuable info scorpion.

Upon checking, In Ticket #13417, our colleague has suggested you force-upgrade method(for your reference, I have reattached steps below). If persists, I respectfully suggest you snap top, bottom, two sides pics of the drone or record a video showing the drone's whole appearance including propellers and safety guard,  which would be used to claim warranty remotely.

- Hold the power button with power off for about 5-8s until the green led goes off, then the flashing red light would be continued.
- Connect Tello's wifi on your mobile phone and redo upgrade process.

Warmly tip: If somehow you can't find out that email, do feel free to let us know and we are very glad to resend you one.

2019-2-21
Use props
Scorpion3110
lvl.1

Peru

RYZE Posted at 2-21 03:00
Thanks for your valuable info scorpion.

Upon checking, In Ticket #13417, our colleague has suggested you force-upgrade method(for your reference, I have reattached steps below). If persists, I respectfully suggest you snap top, bottom, two sides pics of the drone or record a video showing the drone's whole appearance including propellers and safety guard,  which would be used to claim warranty remotely.

Dear

The tests were already done with tutorials that are on the web, and I proceeded to return to the store as a guarantee, I did not get to enjoy it much and I'm sorry about all this.

Thank you very much for all the effort you made to help me.

regards
2019-2-21
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Scorpion3110 Posted at 2-21 05:08
Dear

The tests were already done with tutorials that are on the web, and I proceeded to return to the store as a guarantee, I did not get to enjoy it much and I'm sorry about all this.

Dear Scorpion,

This situation has filled us with regret, we deeply apologize for the trouble you’ve been caused.
If you have any other questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help. And have a fantastic Friday!

Best Regards
Ryze Tech
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules