Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recovering flight records
1534 3 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Idrialis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178730 ft
Dominican Republic

I got my Mavic Air on last june and from june till the end of september I did a lot of flights using my mother's spare cellphone, I only connected that cellphone to the internet to update batteries three to four times. When I got a new iPad, I started using it to flight and forgot about my mother's cellphone, but when I wanted to sync my flight data, I discoverd she deleted the app and the app data. I tried reinstalling it and synching (synch all), and no all flight record appeared.

Is there a way I can recoverd those old flight records?
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Idrialis, we're sorry to read your post. If the App has been deleted and the flight records have not been synced successfully, I'm afraid that they cannot be found anymore.
Anyway, you may refer to the below and try to export the file manually to see whether there is any luck.

For Android devices, please connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
For iOS devices, please connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
2018-10-22
Use props
Idrialis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178730 ft
Dominican Republic

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-22 20:24
Hi Idrialis, we're sorry to read your post. If the App has been deleted and the flight records have not been synced successfully, I'm afraid that they cannot be found anymore.
Anyway, you may refer to the below and try to export the file manually to see whether there is any luck.

Thank you very much Susan, I'll give this a try.
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Idrialis Posted at 2018-10-22 20:26
Thank you very much Susan, I'll give this a try.

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules