ANTI FLICKER 50hz or AUTO DOSE NOT WORK
1693 3 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

Hi i have been out doing dome night shooting with the mavic 2 pro and noticed that the street lights were all flickering when i checked the footage back, i had set the antiflicker to 50hz as im in uk but it dosent stop the flickering, even if its on auto anti flicker, i was shooting in manual mode 4k 30fps 1/60 shutter, after experementing for a while i found that the flickering would stop if i lowered the shutter speed to 1/50, tried the same experement on 2.7k 60 fps 1/120 shutter, lowered the shutter speed to 1/100 and the flickering stopped, so the question i have for DJI is, will there be a fix for this in future updates as i cant use the correct shutter speed at the momment for low light filming, im on android just to clarify.

2018-10-22
Use props
fans8c4b7af3
New

United States

I have the same exact problem..... if I set my camera setting to manual mode the anti flicker control goes to off and all night video will look horrible as there is no flicker control which only works when setting the camera control to auto but that way you can be able to comply with the 180 rule of having your shutter double the speed of your frames per second rendering all night footage useless
2018-10-28
Use props
fans8c4b7af3
New

United States

I have the same exact problem..... if I set my camera setting to manual mode the anti flicker control goes to off and all night video will look horrible as there is no flicker control which only works when setting the camera control to auto but that way you can be able to comply with the 180 rule of having your shutter double the speed of your frames per second rendering all night footage useless
2018-10-28
Use props
fans8c4b7af3
New

United States

#Quick Reply HereI have the same exact problem..... if I set my camera setting to manual mode the anti flicker control goes to off and all night video will look horrible as there is no flicker control which only works when setting the camera control to auto but that way you can be able to comply with the 180 rule of having your shutter double the speed of your frames per second rendering all night footage useless
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules