Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M210/Pilot App/Crystal Sky/Cendence - Aircraft disconnected message
8112 18 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexios
lvl.2
Greece

Greetings,

When opening up the DJI Pilot app on my CrystalSky monitor/tablet, the "aircraft not connected" message is displayed on the bottom.

Needless to say, when I click on the manual flight window and enter into the camera view, everything is blank.

I am able to control the gimbals, start the engines, and fly within a restricted 30m zone, so the r/c is connected.

1. I have factory reset the CrystalSky and downloaded the latest firmware, V02.06.06.00
2. I have not tried with another tablet/device.

Please help!

2018-10-23
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI GO 4 ... is that working correctly for you?
2018-10-23
Use props
PrisonerOfDoom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339311 ft
  • >>>

I started setting up my new Matrice 210 today and I'm having the same problem. I open up the Pilot app and everything works, but I get the red message in the top left corner that says "aircraft not connected".
2018-10-23
Use props
Alexios
lvl.2
Greece

MedicFL1 Posted at 2018-10-23 16:06
DJI GO 4 ... is that working correctly for you?

Same problem with GO 4 app, all firmware is updated.

When I have the Cendence controller on, and I place the CrystalSky monitor on top, even though the monitor was turned off, it automatically turns on since it recognizes that the remote controller is on, therefore I can't imagine it is a connection problem from remote to the monitor ...
2018-10-24
Use props
Alexios
lvl.2
Greece

PrisonerOfDoom Posted at 2018-10-23 16:14
I started setting up my new Matrice 210 today and I'm having the same problem. I open up the Pilot app and everything works, but I get the red message in the top left corner that says "aircraft not connected".

This is probably my 4th flight, the prior 3 flights worked flawlessly after all of the regular updates ... strange.

When I have the Cendence controller on, and I place the CrystalSky monitor on top, even though the monitor was turned off, it automatically turns on since it recognizes that the remote controller is on, therefore I can't imagine it is a connection problem from remote to the monitor ...
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Alexios, we're sorry to read the troubles. For the blank camera view, may I know which camera do you use? You may check the channel quality in image transmission settings or change to another mobile device to verify. Alternatively, change to another camera will be helpful if you have several cameras.
BTW, it is normal when the CrystalSky recognize the Cendence and turn on automatically, no worries.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PrisonerOfDoom Posted at 2018-10-23 16:14

Hi PrisonerOfDoom, just to verify, everything works well, but the red message remains, right? May I have the screenshot and App version for double check? Thanks so much!
2018-10-24
Use props
Alexios
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-24 03:20
Hi Alexios, we're sorry to read the troubles. For the blank camera view, may I know which camera do you use? You may check the channel quality in image transmission settings or change to another mobile device to verify. Alternatively, change to another camera will be helpful if you have several cameras.
BTW, it is normal when the CrystalSky recognize the Cendence and turn on automatically, no worries.

Thank you for your prompt reply Susan,

We have the Z30 & the XT cameras.
I have tried single combinations and dual-combinations without success on slots I & II.

I will try on my iPad when I can, but from what I understand the Pilot app is not available for download, only pre-loaded on the CrystalSky monitor, correct?
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alexios Posted at 2018-10-24 10:20
Thank you for your prompt reply Susan,

We have the Z30 & the XT cameras.

Thanks for the clarification. You may connect with WiFi and upgrade the DJI Pilot on CrystalSky. BTW, the DJI Pilot is only available for Android devices for now, you may verify with DJI GO 4 on iPad for check. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about this.
2018-10-25
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I had the problem but i restarted aircraft, cendence, several times and it went away. Make sure All are up to date, including the Crystalsky - which can be done on screen while wifi connected.
2018-10-25
Use props
ETA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same problem too.    It began after i updated the firmware on a couple pairs of batteries.   I too had to cycle the power several times to get it to work properly.   I am going to try to reinstall the firmware and reset to factory settings and see how that works.   I think i will reinstall the assistant too.

DJI's response to send it in for evaluation is unacceptable.   Obviously it is not an isolated problem.
2018-10-27
Use props
ETA
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Update:   I went to reinstall the assistant and noticed that there is specific version of the assistant for the Matirce.   I never knew this.   I installed it and refreshed the firmware and everything works fine.   

Hopefully it will be the same for others.

2018-10-27
Use props
Alexios
lvl.2
Greece

MedicFL1 Posted at 2018-10-25 13:16
I had the problem but i restarted aircraft, cendence, several times and it went away. Make sure All are up to date, including the Crystalsky - which can be done on screen while wifi connected.

Thank you for the reply, I will try again, even though I have repeated this cycle many times.

Maybe the 27th time will do the trick!

Btw, my Matrice 210 does a strange zapping/clicking noise just after I turn it on and before the gimbals start spinning, It seems to come from the underside where the 2 sonar/vision detection system is ... have you noticed this as well?
2018-10-29
Use props
Alexios
lvl.2
Greece

ETA Posted at 2018-10-27 07:40
Update:   I went to reinstall the assistant and noticed that there is specific version of the assistant for the Matirce.   I never knew this.   I installed it and refreshed the firmware and everything works fine.   

Hopefully it will be the same for others.

Thank you for the reply,

Yes I agree it seems not to be an isolated problem and sending the whole system in for diagnostics seems a bit exaggerated ... but at least they responded! I prefer to wait it out rather than sending the whole system in.

Btw, when you downloaded the assistant app, did you download it to the Crystalsky monitor?
I didn't think it was possible to install other apps ...

One last question, my Matrice 210 does a strange zapping/clicking noise just after I turn it on and before the gimbals start spinning, It seems to come from the underside where the 2 sonar/vision detection system is ... have you noticed this as well
2018-10-29
Use props
ETA
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Alexios Posted at 10-29 03:07
Thank you for the reply,

Yes I agree it seems not to be an isolated problem and sending the whole system in for diagnostics seems a bit exaggerated ... but at least they responded! I prefer to wait it out rather than sending the whole system in.

I downloaded the assistant to my PC.

I have never heard the zapping and clicking noise.   I will have to pay closer attention next time i fire it up.

2018-11-2
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I was able to load AirData . apk to crystalsky but Assistant 2 goes on the computer.
2018-11-3
Use props
djiuser_7IM81tw5afpI
New

Australia

Hi all

Having the same issue with my M200 connecting to a iPad using both DJI GO4 and DJI GSPro. Funny as It had performed I was flying miles from any civilisation (no wifi or mobile phone signals) 5 flights had no problems, went to fly for the 6th flight. its all locked up saying disconnected. but as others above have said it is connected (green light on controller).

Any further help.

My PC with assistant on is along way from where I am. I do have internet access in the evening through iPad
2019-4-15
Use props
fans2b06f3ef
lvl.1

Philippines

Using DJI GO 4 for my Matrice 210 V2 says Aircraft not connected. Are they compatible? Thanks
2021-7-9
Use props
David Mueller
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155646 ft
United States

Pilot App is latest version 2.5.1.15, and I’m flying a Matrice 210 v1. When opening pilot app it tells me matrice not supported. And to uninstall Pilot app (which I need instructions gor) , then go to download center and install newer version.

Obviously, I already have the new version, so why am I getting this message?How do I fix?
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules