Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dual Controller Mavic 2
1272 17 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martyfilm
lvl.1

Does anyone have experince with being able to pair and second mavic controller to the Mavic 2 Pro?

Is this even possible?
2018-10-23
Use props
SamDownUnder
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10603
Australia

According to the manual (page 47) it is coming in a future firmware version.
2018-10-23
Use props
rarevfx_official
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76560
Germany

Some managed to get it bond but its not officially supported yet - so wouldnt try.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 97

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. As of the moment, it is not yet officially supported but it is coming soon.  Please refer on the attachment below, thanks for your support.

2018-10-24
Use props
DJIJAKOB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 222139
  • >>>
Norway

Yes, dual operator mode is coming soon. Also heard some rumors the Mavic Pro (previous generation) remote controller can operate the Mavic 2 with dual setup wit a future software update.
Exciting if they release the option soon.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJIJAKOB Posted at 2018-10-24 04:02
Yes, dual operator mode is coming soon. Also heard some rumors the Mavic Pro (previous generation) remote controller can operate the Mavic 2 with dual setup.
Exciting if they release the option soon.

Hello there. Actually no. currently, Mavic Pro remote controller is not compatible to use to Mavic 2 series. Please stay tuned to our website for future updates. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJIJAKOB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 222139
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-29 14:30
Hello there. Actually no. currently, Mavic Pro remote controller is not compatible to use to Mavic 2 series. Please stay tuned to our website for future updates. Thanks for your support.

My apologies that's not completely what I meant, edited my earlier reply now. But could it be possible the Mavic Pro remote controller could control the M2 with a future update?
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJIJAKOB Posted at 2018-10-30 05:18
My apologies that's not completely what I meant, edited my earlier reply now. But could it be possible the Mavic Pro remote controller could control the M2 with a future update?

Hi, thanks for the clarification. We will forward your query to our Senior engineer for further updates. Thanks for your understanding and please stay tuned.
2018-10-30
Use props
Flaviomjr
Second Officer
Canada

what would be cool is to have a dual operator mode for the mavic 2 pro where the second controller could function as a gimbal operator, where you control of the gimbal up, down and tilt with the sticks
2018-11-24
Use props
CineView Media
First Officer
Flight distance : 1069934
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-29 14:30

Its been two months since the term soon was used, now we should at least have a timeframe for when its available.
Could you please check with your r&d department, so we know?

Thanks!
2018-12-21
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

CineView Media Posted at 12-21 22:53
Its been two months since the term soon was used, now we should at least have a timeframe for when its available.

DJI's latest manual for the Mavic 2 series 1.6 has removed any reference to Dual Controllers.  No longer "coming soon!"   It may not be coming at all.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CineView Media Posted at 12-21 22:53

Hi, thanks for reaching back. Unfortunately, we haven't received any update regarding this matter. Don't worry. I will follow up this query to our R&D Department for further clarification. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-22
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73024

Hi,
are there some news about the dual-modus?

Today i have contacted the dji support (germany): There is no dual modus with new smart controller and there are now informations that it will coming .....

The last manual still give the information that dual modus is "coming soon" ? I can not find it

Regards Ben
1-17 01:17
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Bcor666 Posted at 1-17 01:17
Hi,
are there some news about the dual-modus?

The Dual controller discussion is REMOVED from the most recent manual.  
1-17 21:33
Use props
CertoFlax
lvl.1
Sweden

This feature was "Coming soon" according to the Mavic 2 manual last summer (page 47). In the new version that page has been removed, and there is no mention of dual controls anymore.
1-29 04:27
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73024
Germany

Some news about the dual modus ?
2-6 10:15
Use props
Labenskyj
lvl.2
United States

Bcor666 Posted at 2-6 10:15
Some news about the dual modus ?

I would like to know as well. How about DJI?
2-11 20:03
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15836

Labenskyj Posted at 2-11 20:03
I would like to know as well. How about DJI?

Yes. As the model is called Pro that would indeed make sense.

Whilst the 2 Pro is not going to replace an Inspire 2 it is nevertheless used in Pro applications on occasions.

Dual controllers would make operation more efficient (and give DJI excuses to sell more controllers).
2-12 01:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules