Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Setting Frame Rate on OM2 on Android?
1130 3 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Razgriz1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181322 ft
United States

Good morning all,

So I just switched out phones for a Note 9. With the better camera, I was hoping to shoot in 4k at 60fps, but I'm not seeing a setting in DJI Go to select my frame rate. I saw some settings hadn't come to Android yet...could this be one of those?

On a side note, I see some other camera programs allege to support the OM2. Does anyone have any suggestions for a better program than DJI Go that will work with my OM2? I have a shoot Monday that will depend on my OM2, and I would really like to do it at 60 FPS. Thanks in advance!!!

Raz
2018-10-24
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Try to combine DJI Go app, phone's camera app and you can try Filmic Pro too. You can download filmic pro evaluation to see how does app can work with your phone. Until now, according to DJI some Android manufacturers did not share their specific camera API so they could only partially support for it (LG brand for example) but iOs devices able to get nearly full support
2018-10-24
Use props
Razgriz1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181322 ft
United States

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-10-24 07:15
Try to combine DJI Go app, phone's camera app and you can try Filmic Pro too. You can download filmic pro evaluation to see how does app can work with your phone. Until now, according to DJI some Android manufacturers did not share their specific camera API so they could only partially support for it (LG brand for example) but iOs devices able to get nearly full support

Thanks for the advice. Looks like I'm going to have to try with the DJI Go/Phone app combo. Filmic Pro says I am maxing out at 30FPS for the frame rate, unfortunately. I'm wondering if it has to do with the two rear camera setup that the Note 9 has, but either way, no worries. It still looks great in 30 FPS. Thanks again!
2018-10-24
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Razgriz1 Posted at 2018-10-24 09:49
Thanks for the advice. Looks like I'm going to have to try with the DJI Go/Phone app combo. Filmic Pro says I am maxing out at 30FPS for the frame rate, unfortunately. I'm wondering if it has to do with the two rear camera setup that the Note 9 has, but either way, no worries. It still looks great in 30 FPS. Thanks again!

You're welcome. Have a great time!
2018-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules