Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Free Coupon code
1555 16 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
speedyranger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105981 ft

Hello everyone!
Satuturday I flew with my Phantom 4 Pro+ v. 2.0 and for some problems on GPS i lost it.
Opened the case with DJI and after two days I was contacted and seem really one problem hardware.
The case is:
CAS-2391238-Y6Z2Z3 CRM:0245000008259

Yesterday I give the response, at the email where is write this: "Dear Customer,

Thanks for your patience.

This is Lydia from data analysis team, and I will be assisting you on this case from now on for related inquiries about data analysis.

The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis. We would like to offer you a 100% off coupon code for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (without the remote controller and battery charger), which can be used on DJI’s online store.

----------If the model is incorrect, please let us know.
----------We’re sorry to tell you that the discount cannot be applied to any other model other than the original one, or be credited to your account.

Please email me if you would like the coupon code with the contents such as “I accept the offer”. And may I know if you would like to ship the aircraft to United Kingdom when placing the order?

Should you have more questions about the result of the data analysis, please reply to this email directly within 15 calendar days. Then we will contact you via email in 2-3 working days.

Thank for your support, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Lydia
DJI Tech Support"

Now how long I have to wait for coupon code?
Yes on the response I write "I Accept the offer"

Thanks
2018-10-24
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>

Their response said they'd contact you in 2-3 working days after you reply to that email. I'd call them on day 4 if you haven't gotten the promised email.
2018-10-24
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sometimes they're kind of slooooow.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi speedyranger, glad to know the warranty service is provided, I have verified with the related team that the coupon will be sent to you within 24 hours, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-24
Use props
speedyranger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks so much for the help!
The coupon was Arrived 3 hours ago.
So from my side... very fast and quickly in the same time
2018-10-25
Use props
speedyranger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I can't apply now because tell me to do from computer not mobile devices.
I will wait until this night will back home.
If the shipping will be s9 fast ... Maybe next Saturday I will receive my bird
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

speedyranger Posted at 2018-10-25 04:44
I can't apply now because tell me to do from computer not mobile devices.
I will wait until this night will back home.
If the shipping will be s9 fast ... Maybe next Saturday I will receive my bird

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear that you have received the coupon. If there is anything else we can help, do not hesitate to contact us. Wish you receive the new drone soon.
2018-10-25
Use props
speedyranger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Amazing!
Quickly+Faster is far from reality!
Yesterday night put the order and this morning at 10.00am I was notified by my local shipping carrier with the day for delivery: : next Monday!
The best experience!
Keep on in this way!
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

speedyranger Posted at 2018-10-26 03:17
Amazing!
Quickly+Faster is far from reality!
Yesterday night put the order and this morning at 10.00am I was notified by my local shipping carrier with the day for delivery: : next Monday!

That's amazing, we will keep providing more professional customer service, hope you will receive the drone soon.
2018-10-26
Use props
speedyranger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Awesome! Arrived, pick-up but only partially open.
Really is without battery?
20181029_132409.jpg
20181029_100836.jpg
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

speedyranger Posted at 2018-10-29 05:58
Awesome! Arrived, pick-up but only partially open.
Really is without battery?

Hi Speedyranger, sorry for not receiving the battery with the drone. Can you please provide us the picture of the only items you received? We will coordinate this with the respective department to check what happened  and we will get back to you soon as we receive the feedback. We hope for your patience.
2018-10-29
Use props
speedyranger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Diana!
I'm not sure if in is with or without battery. I don't fully opened the box because no time... start the work.
But from paper... seem to be without battery. In the site, when I ordered,  is write with battery...
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

speedyranger Posted at 2018-10-29 08:13
Hi DJI Diana!
I'm not sure if in is with or without battery. I don't fully opened the box because no time... start the work.
But from paper... seem to be without battery. In the site, when I ordered,  is write with battery...

We have checked the information of the new serial number and it shows in our system that the drone was bound to the serial number of the battery. Kindly check all the items received inside the package in order to process the investigation if battery was not included. We will wait for your update. Thank you!
2018-10-29
Use props
speedyranger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No patient to looking at home...
Everything is ok.

Thanks so much for the help.
20181029_235457.jpg
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

speedyranger Posted at 2018-10-29 16:25
No patient to looking at home...
Everything is ok.

Glad to know you have received all the parts, please test the flight performance at your most convenience and let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-10-29
Use props
speedyranger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you so much!
I'll do ASAP
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

speedyranger Posted at 2018-10-30 03:39
Thank you so much!
I'll do ASAP

You are welcome. Have a great time on flying.
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules