#Autumn# Fall view from the Above
943 8 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cynthia Hoa
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,
My name is Cynthia Hoa and I'm from Toronto, Ontario Canada.  I used my Mavic Air to fly over Caledon, Ontario. It's amazing how you can view the beauty of nature from the above.  I watched movies with scenes from the air and I wondered how did they film that.  Now I can film the view on my own with the help of this little device but very powerful Mavic Air from DJI products.  I'm so happy and so proud of myself that I can film it.  Enjoy!

The orginal files from the Mavic Air are looking great.  I just add more exposure, contrast into them.  Fabulous results. My video can view from the below link.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-10-24
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

Heyyy, I'm also from Toronto, not a legal flying zone, I've got no idea why. Would love to fly my Spark in downtown, but flyaway occurred and too many cops. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more Autumn photos from you.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Some of the footage are very beautiful.
2018-10-24
Use props
Cynthia Hoa
lvl.1
Canada

Thank you DJI Panda.
2018-10-25
Use props
Cynthia Hoa
lvl.1
Canada

H. Arif - 6IX Posted at 2018-10-24 19:25
Heyyy, I'm also from Toronto, not a legal flying zone, I've got no idea why. Would love to fly my Spark in downtown, but flyaway occurred and too many cops. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more Autumn photos from you.

I just fly very careful lol.  Happy Flying.  
2018-10-25
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
United States

Cynthia Hoa Posted at 2018-10-25 06:29
I just fly very careful lol.  Happy Flying.

uhh, thanks but I won't be flying for a long time. Do you have any good spots to fly when I do get another one?
2018-10-25
Use props
Cynthia Hoa
lvl.1
Canada

I live close to Niagara Falls region.  I love to fly there.  Never fly in TO yet
2018-10-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Excellent Shot and video !!
2018-10-26
Use props
Cynthia Hoa
lvl.1