#Autumn# MISTY MORNING
936 2 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheNorthern
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419134 ft
Norway

So this contribution to Autumn is from start of october. Some trees have changed colours, but not all. But there is magic in the air .. The last warm days and the new cold nights produce a lot of fog from the frozen ground and the waterways that are warmer then the air temperature. The result is magic. Shot entierly on mavic 2 pro! When filming in settings like these I prefer the manual setting (like allways), with 10bit d-log. The reason this is so important is that you can pull out so much details, shadows and highlight in post and the fog really calls for that. I personally like to find creative ways to capture and like paning sideways with the drone rather than rotating it. Flying in fog can be scary, but you will see if its just a thin layer or a massive cloud hanging down. Try to find a spot to fly from with an opening, and you´ll see your drone when you breach the fog so no loss of LOS.  Happy flying and keep awesome material coming! Cheers! If you like it, care to subscribe or drop a comment. Peace from Norway

2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Looks so beautiful.
2018-10-24
Use props
TheNorthern
Second Officer