Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Defective Phantom 4 Pro's
666 1 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GottliebPins
  • >>>
United States

In the past few months I have purchased two Phantom 4 Pro's, the first was version 1 and the 2nd version 2, to replace two older non-pro 4s. Both drones have had problems right out of the box. The first drone has problems with video signal breaking up. About every 30 seconds or so the signal will just drop and the screen scrambles, even if the drone is sitting right next to me. While control is unaffected this is scary while in flight. Also the camera will flop over or wobble when the drone stops or turns, even at slow speeds, as if the gimbal just can't cope with the larger camera size. The version 2 drone will not stay pointed forward, it slowly rotates left or right. I have recalibrated the compass and the sticks multiple times and this has not fixed the problem. And every time I move to a new location it requires me to recalibrate the compass again. My old drones almost never ask me to recalibrate the compass. Also it seems to have problems focusing. Many of the videos I have shot are blurry, especially on the sides. The camera is set to auto so it should adjust to whatever the conditions are. It apparently does not. After searching through your forums here I see that my problems are not unique but rather common. This sounds like a design flaw. If these products are flawed and can not be repaired or fixed with software updates then I believe a refund is in order. Otherwise I will sell them, defective as is, at a significant loss, and never purchase another DJI drone. I've already spent $6000 on DJI drones in the past 2 years and I don't know how many hundreds in extra batteries. Please don't turn me away as a customer.

Jay
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jay, We are terribly sorry to know about the issues that you are experiencing with you Phantom 4 Pro's, could you please confirm if this was reported to our support team already? If yes, do you have any case number or ticker number we can refer to?  We would like to check the details and help you on this matter.
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules