Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spotlight - Obstacle avoidante temporary error
1243 7 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Balaes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

In the track spotlight mode, after i select the subject to be track, the message appears : "Obstacle avoidance temporary error".....

Does anyone have this manifestation? In other tracking modes the sensors are perfectly functional.

qqq.png
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Balaes, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. This "obstacle avoidance temporary error" is a normal phenomenon.  The red icon will be fixed in the next firmware update. We do apologize for this confusion. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-25
Use props
Balaes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-25 03:10
Hi Balaes, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. This "obstacle avoidance temporary error" is a normal phenomenon.  The red icon will be fixed in the next firmware update. We do apologize for this confusion. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Thank You for the answer
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Balaes Posted at 2018-10-25 03:27
Thank You for the answer

No worries Balaes. Cheers!
2018-10-25
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Wow. I'm impressed. This is a real answer to the specific question posed by the OP. Thanks, Gamora!
2018-10-25
Use props
ViKiNGi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 537172 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Can you tell me, what is the firmware version where this temporary error is corrected?
.. i have this same issue and it is littlebit annoying   flying goes very well and obstacle avoidance works.

I have now latest fireware not.
2019-1-8
Use props
Ram85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 447841 ft
South Africa

I also have the same error popup with my M2P and I'm on the latest firmware: .400. I still get obstacle avoidance temporary error
2019-8-17
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I was wondering why this was happening as well, and now that I see it's not a drone specific error as I had thought between mine, hopefully DJI will have that firmware update to correct the issue soon shortly...
2019-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules