Repair shop in Denmark
1029 14 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BMDK
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi all

Had my Spark for about a month and then a few days ago it suddenly took off and crashed. So now I need to have it repaired.
The problem is that Im living in Denmark (Europe) and from what I can see there is no official repair places here.

Does anyone know of a repair shop in Denmark ?

Thanks in advance
Bjorn

2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bjorn, we're sorry to read the crash. The DJI Care Refresh can be claimed in the corresponding official DJI Service Center, I'm afraid that the Denmark local shop may not handle it. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support The designated team will take care once the package arrived.
For the official service centers, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.

2018-10-25
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

The DJI service in Europe is in the Netherlands.. And they are amazingly fast i must say (both times).. You get the instructions from them in your mail when you create a ticket!
2018-10-25
Use props
BMDK
lvl.1

Denmark

Thank you both for the imformation. I have created a ticket and will send in the drone tomorrow.

I can see in the flight log that within 1-2 seconds I got the following three messages :

First : Weak GPS Signal
Second : Compass Error : Exit G-GPS Mode
Third : In Flight, working IMU encounters heading exception, please switch to atti mode if aircraft behave abnormally

Then the aircraft didnt react to my controls anymore and crashed.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BMDK Posted at 2018-10-25 10:29
Thank you both for the imformation. I have created a ticket and will send in the drone tomorrow.

I can see in the flight log that within 1-2 seconds I got the following three messages :

We see the case has been created, the shipping label will be sent to you soon if your address is qualified for it, if not, the email will also be sent to you to inform, please wait patiently for the email and send in at your most convenience, our repair center will help to figure it out, thank you.
2018-10-25
Use props
BMDK
lvl.1

Denmark

Just want to say that I have received the drone back, and the support from DJI (Netherlands) has been amazing ! Looking forward to taking the drone for a flight this weekend
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

BMDK Posted at 11-13 13:48
Just want to say that I have received the drone back, and the support from DJI (Netherlands) has been amazing ! Looking forward to taking the drone for a flight this weekend

Hi there, that's a great news! We will keep going and provide more professional service to our customers. Wish you have a great time on flying. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-11-13
Use props
BMDK
lvl.1

Denmark

Sorry to bother you again. I received a new unit and a link to activate DJI Care, but when trying to activate the DJI Care it say the unit has been activated for more than 48 hours.
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BMDK Posted at 11-16 01:42
Sorry to bother you again. I received a new unit and a link to activate DJI Care, but when trying to activate the DJI Care it say the unit has been activated for more than 48 hours.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. We already coordinate this issue to our DJI care team, and you can now purchase it with in 24-48 hours. Thank you for supporting DJI .   
2018-11-16
Use props
BMDK
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 11-16 09:49
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. We already coordinate this issue to our DJI care team, and you can now purchase it with in 24-48 hours. Thank you for supporting DJI .

I go to : https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark
and enter the serial number of the spark. But then I get a message saying :
"Your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours. You cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh."

The craft hasnt been turned on or flown since I got it repaired because I would like the DJI Care Refresh on it. My fingers are itching to fly again

Is there something I do wrong ?
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BMDK Posted at 11-22 22:20
I go to : https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark
and enter the serial number of the spark. But then I get a message saying :
"Your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours. You cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh."

Hi BMDK, the issue has been fixed, please have a try later and see whether it works well. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-11-22
Use props
BMDK
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 11-22 23:36
Hi BMDK, the issue has been fixed, please have a try later and see whether it works well. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.

Hi Susan

Below is the error I get. I tried it both friday after you replied and today.

Thanks again
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BMDK Posted at 11-25 11:40
Hi Susan

Below is the error I get. I tried it both friday after you replied and today.

Thank you for this information, BMDK. We have reported this again to the respective department. Could you please try to purchase the care plan within 24-48 hours? Please keep us updated.
2018-11-25
Use props
BMDK
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi Diana

It worked now. Thanks again for the help. DJIs support is second to none!
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BMDK Posted at 11-25 22:46
Hi Diana

It worked now. Thanks again for the help. DJIs support is second to none!

Glad to hear it works now. Wish you have a good time!
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules