Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beta firmware .300 RTH issue
688 3 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marktottymy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91860 ft
United States

Using POI with new firmware, I was testing RTH function and I had two instances where RTH was purposely triggered by low battery, but after RTH notification, AC did not return home, it just landed at location where RTH was triggered.  In normal flight mode, when I activated RTH using right button on RC, AC behaved normally and landed exactly at HOME POINT. Hopefully, others will test RTH in various flight modes just in case.  I just hope the calculation that results in the notification about "only enough battery capacity left to complete RTH" is still working as it used to...
2018-10-25
Use props
Cougar1
First Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Did see your post on the subject on RCG forum and responded.

Did you check your RTH settings? Maybe your settings are set to land instead of going home?

Smart RTH and low battery RTH are 2 different behaviours.
2018-10-25
Use props
AmericanFlyer
lvl.3

United States

Cougar1 Posted at 2018-10-25 06:32
Did see your post on the subject on RCG forum and responded.

Did you check your RTH settings? Maybe your settings are set to land instead of going home?

I tested RTH in version.200.
Results:
With Smart RTH off, upon critical battery warning the AC landed directly below where it was hovering.
With Smart RTH off, when using the RTH button on the remote the AC came back to recorded home point from a hover.
2018-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules