Solution - Ensure the aircraft battery is properly connected
5773 5 2018-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Banan1970
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186293 ft
Poland

Hi,Maybe this information will be useful. Of course, this applies to situations where the warranty is not used.
Some users have reported a problem with the battery for Mavic Air - message "Can not take off. Ensure the aircraft battery is properly connected". The drone then signals a fatal error. I had the same problem. No activities helped eg removing, inserting, cleaning contacts, etc. I decided to open the battery. I used the help of this .After opening, it turned out that one of the lock closure sensors hung, i.e. it was permanently depressed. After a gentle movement, he jumped back and the battery started to work properly. Nothing else needed to be done. After re-assembling the battery, everything is OK and the battery works without a problem.

Regards

2018-10-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing   
2018-10-26
Use props
powell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 706411 ft
Poland

Interesting. Thanks!
2018-10-26
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327096 ft
Canada

Thanks, I had same error once, but it was all me, pressed battery a little harder and it registered itself.
2018-10-26
Use props
fans1b3f87f9
New
Uruguay

Thanks!! I did what you say and now is working perfectly!!
2019-6-4
Use props
KingCore
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Banan1970, thanks a million. Did what you've shown in the video and whaddaya know, the battery works again and the drone can take off!

For everyone else that's reading, Banan1970 has mentioned it perfectly, but because I was searching a bit: the lock closure sensors as stated above are below the spring on the inside. Once you've opened it, you can see that the two wires are attached here and come from the battery. If you look on the inside and move the lock (the bar on the outside which you place and remove the battery from the drone), you can see when the bar moves there's a sensor that becomes pressed in (giving a signal to the drone that it can take off). One of these sides was alright with me, the other not. After jiggling it a bit (pressing on it from the outside and on top of the depressed sensor) it came out, and now it is working fine again.

@DJI: Just a tip: I've seen this message a lot of times across many forums, so would be great if a new version of batteries would not have this mechanism.
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules