Occusync Air for RC Ducted Fan -- Full Setup Recommendation?
835 1 2018-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackrabbit416
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hi everyone.  I'm not a soldering guy, and I'm a plug and play ARF kinda flyer -- so please excuse the low voltage ignorance ;-)  I'd like to put the Occysync Air system and camera on a mount on my RC EDF Jet so that my son can wear the goggles and 'ride along' while I fly.  It'll also be a fun video to watch afterwards.  

I use Spektrum for all of my flying, so I know there won't be a compatible signal with the occusync.  The Jets are pretty big and i'll have room for a self contained occusync setup (battery, 2 axis gimbal for camera, reciever).  

Could someone reccomend a full setup -- that would be a self contained system I can move from aircraft to aircraft?  I'm looking for everything from battery reccomendations to camera mount and reciever/transmitter reccomendations that'll work with the goggles.  And maybe most importantly -- how does it power the occusync because I'm completely lost there.

Much appreciated to anyone who wants to help me figure out this little project!

2018-10-26
Use props
fans0f93df55
New
United Kingdom

Hi Jackrabbit.

I am intending to do a similar thing. I use Futaba gear.  If you are able to go down the Futaba route, let me know and I can help you further.

Dave.
2018-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules