Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggles disconnec from Phantom 4 Pro
744 5 2018-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48bd28c5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

Hello,

Not sure if any can help. But here it goes,
I have a Phamton 4 Pro, I upgraded it to have the Spare Part 54 (HDMI Output Module), but when I connect the Googles to the HDMI port it, dthen it isconnects from the Phantom Pro 4.

1. I added the DJI Goggles, it works great with the drone when I use the USB port from the remote to the Goggle.
2. I wanted to keep using my Screen on my IPad 4 Min, and use the HDMI port, on the remote, but it did not have one. So I ordered the Spare Part No. 54
3. I installed the Spare Part No. 54 in my remote and then updated the firmware.
4. In the setup, I turned on the HDMI output in settings
5. Had everything, and set for take out.
6. Pluged in the Google using the HDMI min-adapter to plug into the remote.
7. Turned on seeting in the Goggle to take HDMI input
8. Then it just said aircraft disconnected and the screen in the goggle went back to the menu.
9. My iPad 4 min, show that the aircraft was disconnected on the screen as well.

So, 2 things could be,  1. I did something wrong in installing the HDMI module, but everything works. 2, I am missing something, and that is why I am asking for your help.

I google works great by themselve, I can hook them up to anything else with no problems.

Thank you all for any help you can give.

2018-10-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you update the firmware?
2018-10-26
Use props
fans48bd28c5
lvl.4
United States

Bashy Posted at 2018-10-26 20:58
Did you update the firmware?

Yes, that was the first thing I did after replacing the module
2018-10-27
Use props
fans48bd28c5
lvl.4
United States

ok, is testing the output of the HDMI module, I connected it to my TV, as this is what I see when I have the goggles on. Its will switch back and forth from this screen to the main screen on the dji goggles. also, I am not sure what mode this is.

2018-10-27
Use props
fans48bd28c5
lvl.4
United States

Well the problem was the version the the DJI APP. After deleting it from my IPad 4Min and re-installing it, it worked without any issues.
2018-10-30
Use props
Edward J Smith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm glad you got it working, the goggles are so much fun
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now