dji assistant 2 wont install on windows or mac
1717 9 2018-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Les nagel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413435 ft
United States

i just bought mavic zoom and google package and i need to hook goggle up to computer before i can use them ive been at this for hrs and cant get assistant to work on computer any help please as to how i can get my goggles activated and working
2018-10-26
Use props
Sky Carrier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Hi, I'm running a Mac but I have no issue with it at all. Could you let us know a little more on what versions, etc you're running?
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Les Nagel,  our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know  what operating system you are using on your windows pc? Do you have a different cable that you can try so that we can isolate the issue? Please uninstall DJI Assistant 2, turn off  firewall and antivirus software and then re download the DJI Assistant 2 . You can download the software here: For DJI Goggles RE: (https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles-re/info#downloads) , For DJI Goggles: (https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads).  Kindly follow the video tutorial below. Thanks for your support.

2018-10-27
Use props
Les nagel
lvl.1
United States

Morning and thanks guys I’m unfamiliar with how to get to forums and also post
My pc is running window 10 I believe
Mac is running lion I think it’s called
2018-10-27
Use props
Les nagel
lvl.1
United States

Is there a way I can just hook goggles up to my phone and activate them
2018-10-27
Use props
Les nagel
lvl.1
United States

I’m still only getting for inspire 2 when I install or I get nothing
2018-10-27
Use props
Les nagel
lvl.1
United States

This is after numerous install after using your links
65D644FE-6C8A-46BE-833F-4D48ED56DBE3.jpeg
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Les nagel Posted at 2018-10-27 05:57
Morning and thanks guys I’m unfamiliar with how to get to forums and also post
My pc is running window 10 I believe
Mac is running lion I think it’s called

Hi there, kindly install this driver to your Windows 10 PC (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jKLmmRYhQaX3pYOXJRWkpzSFE/view) and try it again. Just download the driver - Open it - Choose "run"- Select your language - Power on device and connect it to pc via usb - Click Next- Click Next again- Install. Please let me know if your Goggles still can't connect to your PC. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-30
Use props
Ken22_Mavic_Pro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1821 ft
United States

I've never done anything with goggles, but I have had a lot of issues with various USB cables, some of which are designed simply for charging a cell phone and not for transferring data.  If you are using a cable that came with the goggles, that should be fine.  However, if you are using an aftermarket cable to gain additional length or something, that could well be the problem.  There are USB cables out there that do not transfer data.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Les nagel Posted at 10-27 11:38
This is after numerous install after using your links

Hi there, I agree on post # 9, please use the original cable that comes along with your goggles or you can use a different data cable so that we can  isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules