Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LOST MY MAVIC AIR TODAY-Need Help
7183 125 2018-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boffin
First Officer
Australia

Congratulations for your recovery work. Are the police going to take action against the thief?
2019-1-21
Use props
TechVoyager
First Officer
Flight distance : 170030 ft
India

Boffin Posted at 1-21 23:45
Congratulations for your recovery work. Are the police going to take action against the thief?

Yes, he got nice thrashing from cops for stealing and some penalty fine for cheating. As he was a local farmer and the drone was undamaged, so they didn't do much to him as he had no previous criminal records.
2019-1-22
Use props
maihem.rc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

TechVoyager Posted at 1-21 21:48
Hi Guys,

A small update for you guys : I FINALLY FOUND MY LOST MAVIC AIR

Wow, what a story of intrigue.  A drone crash, an international team of recovery experts, cops, and robbers!!!  This drone drama just doesn't get any better!
2019-1-22
Use props
BKahuna
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

TechVoyager Posted at 2018-10-28 11:29
Ya i checked about that too.. Good thing is they use hand cutting techniques, they dont use any tractors or heavy machinery for cutting crops..so hopefully if its there they will find it easily without any problems.. Fingers crossed.

Even if the drone gets damaged during the harvest, you should collect whatever remains.  If you have DJI Care and can return a badly broken drone - it will be replaced.  Hopefully it is found intact and waiting for you.
*** UPDATE:  Sorry - I was a little late with this comment.  I hadn't read all the way to the bottom of the thread when I posted.  I'm very glad you got your drone back!
2019-1-22
Use props
BKahuna
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

The main reason RTH is done in P-Mode is that it's flying home unattended and any faster than 18mph and the collision avoidance can't respond quickly enough.  As someone noted, you can push the stick forward and get more speed but you'll have no CA.
2019-1-22
Use props
TechVoyager
First Officer
Flight distance : 170030 ft
India

BKahuna Posted at 1-22 08:44
Even if the drone gets damaged during the harvest, you should collect whatever remains.  If you have DJI Care and can return a badly broken drone - it will be replaced.  Hopefully it is found intact and waiting for you.
*** UPDATE:  Sorry - I was a little late with this comment.  I hadn't read all the way to the bottom of the thread when I posted.  I'm very glad you got your drone back!

Thanks
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules