905 9 2018-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBarb924
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1706152 ft
  • >>>
United States

I broke my Hasselblad clear lens filter and can't find anywhere to purchase another.
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi CBarb924, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. You may try to visit this link https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/online-retails for more information. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-27
Use props
CBarb924
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-27 07:00
Hi CBarb924, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. You may try to visit this link https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/online-retails for more information. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Gamora , I probably should have made it more clear, On the DJI store site I could not find the OEM replacement , I need the clear lens filter it originally came with . I have ND filters I just broke the clear one it came with and I live in an area where the sun isn't always out .
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CBarb924 Posted at 2018-10-27 09:12
Gamora , I probably should have made it more clear, On the DJI store site I could not find the OEM replacement , I need the clear lens filter it originally came with . I have ND filters I just broke the clear one it came with and I live in an area where the sun isn't always out .

Hi, I understand that CBarb924 that you needed a lens filter that came with the aircraft, and that is why I gave you the option to check the Retail Stores option link depending on your state where you are currently located. Should you have concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-10-27
Use props
Paul_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4472 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-27 09:33
Hi, I understand that CBarb924 that you needed a lens filter that came with the aircraft, and that is why I gave you the option to check the Retail Stores option link depending on your state where you are currently located. Should you have concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

[view_image]

From what I am reading about the lack of coating on the oem lens, there may be a market for quality third party replacements.
2018-10-27
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

Out of curiosity, how did you brake the lens?
2018-10-27
Use props
CBarb924
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

xagoras Posted at 2018-10-27 12:51

The sun was out so I was switching to a ND filter. I'm was a little wiry grabbing the camera and twisting anyways . I'm pretty sure it was my fault  rightly tightly lefty loosy .
2018-10-28
Use props
CBarb924
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

2018-10-28
Use props
CBarb924
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

xagoras Posted at 10-27 12:51

must have turned it the wrong direction or as I gripped the lens I  must have had the base and flexed the lens. DJI has still not gotten back with me on the replacement. Kind of weird.
2018-11-30
Use props
rm708410
lvl.3
United States

I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I ordered a six-pack of filters (I realize you have ND already) from Amazon called FEPITO and it included a clear UV filter that appears to be of decent quality. I'm no filter expert, but I thought I'd mention it. Also included fixed polarizer and ND 4, 8, 16, 32 that all appear decent from visual inspection and attach easily. The gimbal cover attaches with them installed and they are very light.
Wasn't too cheap @ $60 for the set, and I don't see that brand available as a single filter. There's others with UV, but the product images looked odd. Glad I got the one's I did.
I realize it's not official part but the quality of construction seems good.
2018-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules