1785 11 2018-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickcang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 467169 ft
Italy

Hi All,

I just received the new Mavic 2 Pro, at the first light after updated the software, the remote control loct connection to the aircraft. The aircraft retuned to home, soon lost the control  but do no landed until the connection has been restored. This has nothing to do, with the phone that I'm using, this happen eavining with not phone connected. I have try several time and I still have the issue.
I have contact the customer support, but I have not received any answer.
Any suggestions?

Thanks to All.
Richard.
2018-10-27
Use props
Squashpile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 214019 ft
United States

Check the flight status in the app. Probably showing poor signal quality. The signal bars will not show this. I have had this same thing happen several times. Same thing as far as landing too. Even though RC connection lost will not land until RC connects again. It's not the phone or the cable. RC to AC issue. Pretty darn scary huh
2018-10-27
Use props
rickcang
lvl.1
Italy

Nothing is showing in the app, the only thing is,  before the RC disconnected to the aircraft I have message error " remote controller connection error" . Soon it disconnect, nothing is recording in the app.
2018-10-27
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

rickcang Posted at 2018-10-27 08:26
Nothing is showing in the app, the only thing is,  before the RC disconnected to the aircraft I have message error " remote controller connection error" . Soon it disconnect, nothing is recording in the app.

Have you connected your device via micro usb on the side of the remote?
People have been reporting the error you described while using this port.
Problem was solved by using the usb port at the bottom of the RC.
2018-10-27
Use props
Fly74
lvl.2

United States

sounds terrifying.  happy it was ok
2018-10-27
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

You mean it just came above the Home point and hovered there? At what altitude?
2018-10-27
Use props
rickcang
lvl.1
Italy

Yes, about 5/6 feet.
2018-10-27
Use props
rickcang
lvl.1
Italy

I re updated the firmware, the front lights change to green,I connected the phone from the usb port,and look like is working. I didnt received any error message and it doesnt disconnected. I'll do more fly tomorrow. Keep inform.
2018-10-27
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

rickcang Posted at 2018-10-27 08:26
Nothing is showing in the app, the only thing is,  before the RC disconnected to the aircraft I have message error " remote controller connection error" . Soon it disconnect, nothing is recording in the app.

Believe me, I know exactly what you are talking about ...
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify that the disconnection issue will only occur when using your mobile device? May I know what mobile device are you using? I would recommend doing a manual re-linking to your RC and Aircraft then you can use the other USB port as well on the bottom part of your RC. Please ensure that there are no interferences on your location to avoid the incident. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-28
Use props
rickcang
lvl.1
Italy

Hi,look like it happen with not phone connected I'm using a samsung s8+.I did a re link rc to the aircraft and still occur ever single fly. There are not inteference on my location.Yesterday I did re update to the firmware,I used the usb port on the bottom and for 2 hours fly I had not issue. Thanks.
2018-10-28
Use props
djiuser_Nkhc8VDnLtvb
lvl.1
Malaysia

I have the same issue. Sometimes there's problem connection from aircraft to the controller.
2020-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules