3633 8 2018-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucll
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34331 ft
Canada

Hello

My first spark lost its battery in flight and drashed .DJI was good and I Got a replacement unit yesterday. I bough a batery and now Im getting:

:Navigaton system error and Check redundancy state.

1-I reinstallaed the software using DJI assistant 2

2-Did the clabration and i'm still getting these 2 messages.

What should I do next?

Thanks for your help
Luc
2018-10-27
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

...um.... send it back...
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Just to clarify, have you tried to test your Spark after you received it from replacement? Did you encounter any hard landings? If not, I suggest you send it back for a further check. Here is the link for you to contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-10-27
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-27 11:07
Hi, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Just to clarify, have you tried to test your Spark after you received it from replacement? Did you encounter any hard landings? If not, I suggest you send it back for a further check. Here is the link for you to contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Hi Natalia

DJI support opened a case yesterday because the new spark came with no battery. Here is the case number CAS-2339057-Z1Z2Z0

I bough a spare battery and now this problem where it wont even lift off with that error message. It never flew. Can you let me know what are my options at this point? Since there is a case open do I need to open another one? I'm wondering if I should try another product or have I just been unlucky.

Luc
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

lucll Posted at 2018-10-27 11:36
Hi Natalia

DJI support opened a case yesterday because the new spark came with no battery. Here is the case number CAS-2339057-Z1Z2Z0

Hi Luc, we are terribly sorry about the issue you are dealing with your Spark. For your drone that keeps giving you the same error message even after trying to troubleshoot, I'm afraid you will be needing to send it back to our repair team to check what happened. Kindly contact our support as DJI Natalia suggested and request to create an Escalated Repair case with same information from previous case in order for you to receive a shipping label.

For your battery concern, to be able to process the replacement, we strongly recommend you to provide a proof or any pictures (if possible) that will show us the physical damages of the unit.
2018-10-27
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-27 13:13
Hi Luc, we are terribly sorry about the issue you are dealing with your Spark. For your drone that keeps giving you the same error message even after trying to troubleshoot, I'm afraid you will be needing to send it back to our repair team to check what happened. Kindly contact our support as DJI Natalia suggested and request to create an Escalated Repair case with same information from previous case in order for you to receive a shipping label.

For your battery concern, to be able to process the replacement, we strongly recommend you to provide a proof or any pictures (if possible) that will show us the physical damages of the unit.

Hi Diana

I can't send back the battery from my drone since I could never fond it after it felt off the drone while in flight and that is what had cause my drone to crash.

I filled the online form for the problem on this drone. It never left the ground, never lift up

Luc

2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

lucll Posted at 2018-10-27 13:56
Hi Diana

I can't send back the battery from my drone since I could never fond it after it felt off the drone while in flight and that is what had cause my drone to crash.

I see. Sorry about that. Upon checking the case for the battery, it has been forwarded to the proper team and waiting for their approval. Kindly wait patiently for updates via email notification that will be sent to you. As for your new drone case, I can't seem to find a new drone for Spark. Can you please provide me the case number? I'd like to check and review it for you.
2018-10-27
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-27 14:53
I see. Sorry about that. Upon checking the case for the battery, it has been forwarded to the proper team and waiting for their approval. Kindly wait patiently for updates via email notification that will be sent to you. As for your new drone case, I can't seem to find a new drone for Spark. Can you please provide me the case number? I'd like to check and review it for you.

Hi

here is the confirmation that I filled up the support form online\\Luc

Dear Luclec09,
Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
Your request (1437671) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives. We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 07:00 to 15:00 PST)

2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

lucll Posted at 2018-10-27 15:17
Hi

here is the confirmation that I filled up the support form online\\Luc

Thanks for the info, Luc. The correct case for the battery request is CAS-2412005-X8Y5C7. As mentioned, this has been forwarded to the relevant team for approval. Once approved, the battery will be replaced and shipped to you the soonest time possible. Thanks for your cooperation
2018-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules