Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RONIN-S | HORIZONTAL LEVEL | PLEASE HELP
6746 44 2018-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4d2262b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35335 ft
United States

Noam Sonicsmith Posted at 8-20 05:34
Same problem here!

I'm using Nikon D5600 with battery pack and a heavy lens and I thought it's my fault.

Has anyone helped you with a solution yet? I’m in the same damn boat.
8-31 19:16
Use props
fans4d2262b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35335 ft

I’m just gonna buy a Moza air. Thanks for all the help DJI!
9-3 19:21
Use props
Kangolman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I just got mine yesterday and immediately upgraded to the latest firmware.  I couldn't understand why it was not keeping the horizon.  I drone and I have had had the Osmo 1 and 3 so I ma used to filming.  tried everything, watched a thousand videos and still no joy. when I pan or move at all, tbh, the horizon just rolls like I'm on a boat.  I just downgraded the firmware and despite it getting to 99% and the stating it cannot be finished it did downgrade and it appears to be fixed
10-29 01:44
Use props
C8LT3N
lvl.1

United States

Same issue... Excellent balance, but I can't even hold the grip without the roll axis drifting. I've tried adjusting the settings, but nothing has helped. I can double-tap the trigger to return to center, and the roll axis will level again, but continues to drift and I have to realign again by manually pushing the motor, or double-tapping the trigger again... both methods totally ruin the shot every time. Seriously considering sending back and getting the new Moza instead.
11-15 00:51
Use props
C8LT3N
lvl.1

United States

So many people are having the same exact issue with the Ronin-S, and the only "solution" is to downgrade your firmware? Is it too crazy to believe that DJI sold a bunch of defects and are keeping quiet about it to avoid a lawsuit?
11-15 01:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules