Osmo 2 app update wish list
949 5 2018-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7140e045
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12100 ft
Czechia

So far I have been very satisfied with DJI products however some missing features are frustrating especially when you see its possible with the device and just not unlocked withthin the app. So if anyone from DJI reads this I was wondering if you plan adding them  and adding more features in general so  I see if its worth investing into your product in the future. For everyone else let me know what you are missing

#1 - 4k 60p mode on iPhone x -xs ( why is this not available when other gimbals can do that and it seem like this feature is just not unlocked in the app)
#2 - pan follow mode - you already have the free mode and follow mode, where there is no pan mode (locked horizon and free turning)

Thank you for your time and answers if you ever read this.

Martin
2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the initiative and continuing on supporting our products. We will help you to forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers to see what we can do to make it real in the future. As of the moment, the iPhone XS is not yet compatible with our Osmo mobile series, however, rest assured that we will provide more option when in terms of phone compatibility. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-28
Use props
fans7140e045
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12100 ft
Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-28 14:05
Hi, thanks for the initiative and continuing on supporting our products. We will help you to forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers to see what we can do to make it real in the future. As of the moment, the iPhone XS is not yet compatible with our Osmo mobile series, however, rest assured that we will provide more option when in terms of phone compatibility. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.

Thank you that would be great. It kinda seems the integrations is really slow since the oreginal X is here for more than year and it still does not support 4K 60p. I can understand Xs is not supported yet but why is X not supported. Do you have estimated times of what new features and when are comming? thank you
2018-10-29
Use props
DownForce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316506 ft
Germany

fans7140e045 Posted at 2018-10-29 05:46
Thank you that would be great. It kinda seems the integrations is really slow since the oreginal X is here for more than year and it still does not support 4K 60p. I can understand Xs is not supported yet but why is X not supported. Do you have estimated times of what new features and when are comming? thank you

I would also like to see telephoto lens support for iPhone 7+/8+/X/XS/XS Max
2018-10-29
Use props
AllexP
New
Switzerland

4K 60fps
24fps for all resolutions.
Manual shutter speed.
Manual ISO settings.
2018-10-29
Use props
fans301c1162
lvl.1
Canada

Be able to go live on Facebook pages app to my business page instead of personal page . Very annoying
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules