Using the 5D button in DJI GO 4 in CS
1273 5 2018-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avi_Elbaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1095377 ft
Israel

Did anyone manged to use the 5D button in the M2Z remote control to increase or decrease the EV while using the DJI GO 4 app on the CS ?
i've set the 5D button to incease and decrease the EV in the DJI GO 4 app on the CS the same way I done it on my DJI GO 4 ap on my iPad but on the CS the app ignores it.
It beeps but the shutter speed stays at its current settings.

Thanks,

2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Did you try to use different function using the 5d button such as Recenter gimbal/gimbal downward or bring up the DJI GO 4 app intelligent flight? to see if it will recognize the command to isolate the issue? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this issue so that we could assist you further? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here once you're about to upload it. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-5
Use props
Avi_Elbaz
lvl.3
Israel

DJI Tony Posted at 11-5 11:14
Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Did you try to use different function using the 5d button such as Recenter gimbal/gimbal downward or bring up the DJI GO 4 app intelligent flight? to see if it will recognize the command to isolate the issue? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this issue so that we could assist you further? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here once you're about to upload it. Thank you for the support.

Yes I did and the other functions seems to work fine.
The odd thing is that when the camera is in auto mode this function do work but not when the camera is in manual mode. when the remote control is connected to my iPad the increase and decrease EV function is working in manual mode too.
Other functionality that the do not work in CrystalSky and do work on the iPad is the ability to set the Anti-Flicker setting while the camera is in manual mode. in Auto mode the Anti-flicker setting is available in the CrystalSky.
Thank you.
Avi
2018-11-6
Use props
Avi_Elbaz
lvl.3
Israel

Double checked the other functions and beside the "camera forward/Down" all other functions works when the camera is in Auto mode.
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Avi_Elbaz Posted at 11-6 09:05
Yes I did and the other functions seems to work fine.
The odd thing is that when the camera is in auto mode this function do work but not when the camera is in manual mode. when the remote control is connected to my iPad the increase and decrease EV function is working in manual mode too.
Other functionality that the do not work in CrystalSky and do work on the iPad is the ability to set the Anti-Flicker setting while the camera is in manual mode. in Auto mode the Anti-flicker setting is available in the CrystalSky.

Hi, thanks for the updates. You mean when using the crystal sky the EV function will work in the auto mode not on the manual mode, however, using the iPad you could increase and decrease the EV on both auto and manual correct?  Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-6
Use props
Avi_Elbaz
lvl.3
Israel

Hi,
Yes this is correct.
Thank you for following up on this.

Avi
2018-11-7
Use props