Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Great tips, thank you.
2019-1-13
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for the tips, new at drones so any information helps.
2019-2-6
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

The CSC maneuver doesn't work anymore.  Many people could have prevented crashes by knowing where the Pause button is.  The most common scenario is getting a low battery RTH when under trees...the drone  starts the RTH by trying to climb to the RTH altitude you previously set and it flies into tree limbs above it.  You should practice often the motion of sliding the left thumb off the control stick to the Pause button...this maneuver should be second nature for you anytime you need your Spark to discontinue a maneuver you've commanded.
2019-2-6
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great tip video!
2019-2-9
Use props
watermelonPengu
New
Australia

Controller default is to send super HD video to my phone, making the video laggy and difficult to fly with. Does anyone know how to Lower this resolution, ofcourse I don;t need this HD feed sent to my phone, it's being recorded on the drone. Why is this even set to HD Cinemax quality ?. It's absolutely rediculous.
2019-2-9
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

watermelonPengu Posted at 2-9 18:53
Controller default is to send super HD video to my phone, making the video laggy and difficult to fly with. Does anyone know how to Lower this resolution, ofcourse I don;t need this HD feed sent to my phone, it's being recorded on the drone. Why is this even set to HD Cinemax quality ?. It's absolutely rediculous.

Use an OTG cable to connect your phone to your r/c. Zero lag! What type of phone do you have? Android or Apple?
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules