Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best place to download free music for videos
1234Next >
81546 128 2018-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

Hello everyone

Having started to do video editing, I find myself adding royalty free music from the Youtube Library. It does occur that I do not find exactly the soundtrack I want so am asking you guys and gals, where do you obtain your post-processing music? From Youtube like me or are there better sites that have thousands of tracks royalty free? Thanks

Danny

2018-10-28
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here are some places to download royalty free music for your drone videos:

Bensound: https://www.bensound.com
Free Music Archive: http://freemusicarchive.org
Incompetech: https://incompetech.com/music
Premium Beat: https://www.premiumbeat.com
Purple Planet Music: http://www.purple-planet.com
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/royalty-free-audio-loops
Storyblocks: https://www.audioblocks.com
2018-10-28
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Canada

msinger Posted at 2018-10-28 13:15

Thanks mate, I will check them out.
2018-10-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Eric Matyas does excellent work
www.soundimage.org
2018-10-28
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Search for the Bass Rebels channel on youtube. Great music, all copyright free.
2018-10-28
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Canada

Thanks Guys
2018-10-28
Use props
ForrestDavid
lvl.1

Australia

What video editor are you using?  By the way see this for your job. Try to check popular youtube video editor channels, they often advert such services with free trial.
2019-1-4
Use props
Prmath331
lvl.1
United States

Why? Actually we would really have your play by play commentary of the flight. CRAZY ASA music only makes us hit mute.........
2019-1-4
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

thanks!!!!!
2019-1-4
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

Blériot53 Posted at 2018-10-28 16:18
www.soundimage.org

thanks!!!!!!
2019-1-4
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

great msinger thanks for info
2019-1-4
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Blériot53 Posted at 2018-10-28 16:18
www.soundimage.org

thanks Blériot53
2019-1-4
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

I use Youtube & Bensound
2019-1-5
Use props
vujubai
New

India

There are many websites and apps are available to download music, but downloading them from legal sources is better. These days many big companies like SAAVN, GAANA, and Youtube targeted the illegal apps and sites. So, its always better to download music from legal services. Recently, I've found a list of apps to download music legally on Android devices. You can download music from this apps and add unlimited music to your videos.
Here is the list: https://www.geeksgo.net/top-best-free-music-download-apps-for-android/
2019-4-3
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

Thanks for this important list.
2019-4-3
Use props
lia
lvl.1

Pakistan

I prefer YouTube Audio Library but if you are not finding the desired music there then I would recommend you https://www.musicscreen.org/. I have used this music library for many of my academic video editing projects. I hope it would help you. Otherwise, SoundCloud is another good place where you can get good uncopyrighted music as well.
2019-4-27
Use props
lia
lvl.1

Germany

Here, you can check their stock library to explore free music.
2019-4-27
Use props
FancyWang
New

China

Hello, I think you may need a YouTube MP3 music downloader. I recommend the Agile MP3 music downloader, which can download music files from YouTube and soundtrack files in YouTube videos with one click. For your background music or ringtones.
The Agile MP3 Music Downloader is completely free, and it supports a variety of online music resources as well as a variety of sound quality downloads.
No content, only offer download method, I think you can try it.
The app in the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mp3.freedownload.musicdownloader&referrer=utm_source%3Dforum       
2019-5-30
Use props
MixMkv
lvl.1

Netherlands

this site is great
2019-6-3
Use props
MixMkv
lvl.1

Netherlands

i love the second site
2019-6-4
Use props
Ken0000
lvl.1

Philippines

Here you may check Beecut_ it is a video editing tool that can help you make your video more creative.
2019-6-27
Use props
Ken0000
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi I also use Youtube mp3 downloader. On the other hand, if you need video editor you may use Beecut for that.
2019-6-27
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Hi, I use DRmare YouTube Music Recorder to record and download music freely, then I could listen to YouTube music and use it offline. If necessary, you could take a try of it.
2019-7-1
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

United States

You can download free music on spotify and youtube if have TunesKit Audio Capture. It is a audio capture tool that is able record audio from pratically all the software on your computer. The quality of the recordings are as good as the original ones, so it makes this software a downloader in a sense. Hope it helps.
2019-8-20
Use props
Edward470
lvl.2

You can use the Sound Cloud Pro app for downloading music for videos. Personally, I use this app to get copyright-free songs for my YouTube videos...
2019-9-11
Use props
CreateMusic
New

Germany

We have an ecxiting new source for royalty-free music for you!
We kindly ask for your attention to introduce you to our new web service, which can represent a truly great improvement in your daily video and music editing workflow.
We are thrilled to introduce CreateMusic to you. Our web-based software enables you to create a truly individual and fully-adaptive soundtrack for your video with just a few clicks. And when we say adaptive, we mean really adaptive. It’s all happening in your web browser, so here’s what you can do:

Freely choose any track length

You’re not bound to 20s, 30s or any other cut-down length. You can simply drag a region to your desired length and Create Music instantly rearranges the track. And we’re talking about real music by real composers (WAV files not MIDI). Our constantly-growing catalog currently features over 3.500 customizable tracks.

Freely choose your instrument mix

You’re not limited to pre-defined mixes. We integrated multiple mix setups for each track (like “background” or “drums only”) that you can choose from. But the best thing is that you can just shape the music to your very specific needs as CreateMusic lets you customize each set of instruments individually. You can at any time mix each of the up to 9 layers of a track to your desire. Remove for instance drums, vocals, and bass to create a nice background for a voice over. Of course, you can automate your mix changes and save your project to work on it later.

Choose from multiple variations of a track

At Create Music, a track is not just a track. Each one comes with multiple variations, sometimes so different in style that you could think it’s a completely different track. Together with the custom mix and custom length options, your possibilities are almost endless to style the track to perfectly fit to your video and make it unique.

Import your reference video

Import a video for reference and simply drag the song to the length of your clip. When you do so the clip is NOT being uploaded to any server, instead it is loaded into the browser from your hard drive.

Automate the track volume

When you already have a voice over or sound effects in your video, you can simply duck the complete mix with volume automation.

Import multiple tracks

You’re not bound to a single track per project. You can at any time import multiple tracks to the time line and mix, change and crop them to your desire.
With all these features you can easily emphasize the highlights of your video the way it deserves.

Get a 30 days free trial now and see how CreateMusic can speed up your workflow.

www.createmusic.com/create-music

Feel fry to try it out. As a side note: we’re currently in BETA mode and we’re adding new features constantly, so please bear with us if something sometimes doesn’t work as expected
2019-10-31
Use props
Youtubetovideo
lvl.1

India

You can download free music for your videos through YouTube by using a YouTube2Video which convert & download YouTube videos to MP3 for free. It is simple & easy to use.
2019-12-2
Use props
Youtubetovideo
lvl.1

India

YouTube videos to MP3
2019-12-2
Use props
ytmp3conv
lvl.1

India

I suggest Ytmp3 online youtube video converter "ytmp3 conv". It is an online youtube video downloader and converter, all you need to do is Choose music which you want to download, copy the link of the video and visit the website "ytmp3 conv" and Paste that copied link in the "URL Box" and done.
2019-12-13
Use props
convertmp3
New

India

I recommend " convertmp3.cc" It's an online video converter which converts youtube video to mp3 in few seconds. convert mp3 from youtube  Its a free tool and no need to subscribe to any app.
2019-12-13
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Here I would recommend TunesKit Audio Capture to you. It is a professional audio recorder that can capture any audio playing on the computer and convert audio or music from any streaming services to plain formats. With its help, you can freely download music for your video. Just try it and record audio on Mac or Windows.
2019-12-17
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Here I would recommend TunesKit Audio Capture to you. It is a professional audio recorder that can capture any audio playing on the computer and convert audio or music from any streaming services to plain formats. With its help, you can freely download music for your video. Just try it and record audio on Mac or Windows.
2019-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I get mine from Youtube. search royalty free.
2019-12-18
Use props
Wavecont
lvl.1

Turkey

Wavecont, designs high quality royalty-free music for video projects.

Anyone can use all the music on this site (www.wavecont.com),

free of charge for all commercial and non-commercial video projects.

(Under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-SA 4.0)

We only ask that you please give Wavecont a link on your video project.

If you want to share your projects that you created with Wavecont's music on the Wavecont’s YouTube and social media channels, you can send the project to our Wavecont e-mail address.

Stay with music!

Download Now

2020-1-20
Use props
Wavecont
lvl.1

Turkey

Wavecont, designs high quality royalty-free music for video projects.

Anyone can use all the music on this site (www.wavecont.com),

free of charge for all commercial and non-commercial video projects.

(Under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-SA 4.0)

We only ask that you please give Wavecont a link on your video project.

If you want to share your projects that you created with Wavecont's music on the Wavecont’s YouTube and social media channels, you can send the project to our Wavecont e-mail address.

Stay with music!

Download Now
free background music-royalty free music-free music for videos-commercial use-wa.png

2020-1-20
Use props
Edward470
lvl.2

Bangladesh

TubeMate is such a good application that you can use for downloading videos and music from here...
2020-1-21
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Fortunately, there are lots of music websites for free music downloads. At these websites, you'll be able to download free music in some high-quality format so that you can get them on any of your devices. For more, you view at Best Free Music Sites to Download Songs of 2020. Or you could use TunesKit Audio Capture to download music from any platforms as you like.
2020-3-10
Use props
Ohon Rehman
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Many Website published free music. But from there download system so worst. That's why i'm using Tubemate for download free music for videos.In Tubemate, Custom feature is available for free music. You can Try Tubemate.
NB: For Video Edit Kinemaster Diamond Is best, beacuse it have many feature and it's free <3
2020-3-18
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

China

I've been using SoundCloud recently and I think it's better than Spotify.
Sure, Spotify provides a larger collection of songs, but the quality of them is just unacceptable if you don't have a premium.
On the other hand, the music on SoundCloud is of high quality. And I can download all of them with Joyoshare Desktop Audio Recorder without much loss.
2020-3-23
Use props
tvpben
New

Ireland

Mavic_Jay Posted at 2019-1-5 15:08
I use Youtube & Bensound

Syncbeatmusic.com is great for free stuff to
2020-4-30
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced