Reasonable source of spare parts
904 4 2015-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srtgray
lvl.2

Switzerland

Assuming that I can't get my bird repaired under warranty following its disastrous fly-away, can anyone point me in the direction of a good, reasonably-priced source of spares?  I've looked for replacement gimbal/camera units on eBay, but they are all quite expensive (half the cost of a new aircraft).
2015-6-2
Use props
PhantomHelp.com
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazon usually has the best prices on spare parts. Yes, some are quite expensive depending on what you're replacing. You can find a comprehensive replacement part list here:

http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#ReplacementParts

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-2
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

PhantomHelp.com Posted at 2015-6-2 20:23
Amazon usually has the best prices on spare parts. Yes, some are quite expensive depending on what y ...

WOW What a great resource.  Thank you.  I recently had a bad crash and I was looking on both Ebay and Amazon for parts.  I had to replace the shell, all 4 ESC, gimbal bracket mount, compass.  In the end, except for the compass it was not that expensive and to be honest I found the challenge of rebuilding from the shell out to be fun and rewarding.

Best of luck on your rebuild.
2015-6-2
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Most RC shops that stock Phantom parts are priced pretty much the same.

Check  UAV Direct
They are a DJI dealer and stock all parts.
2015-6-2
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>

amazon unless you live right by a shop.
2015-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules