DJI Refresh started... And I don't even have a tracking number ye...
2506 5 2018-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans85bc7fcc
lvl.1

Netherlands

How come my DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement has come into force as of this weekend, whereas my Mavic 2, ordered on the 22nd of Oct., is still in Shenzhen? Doesn't seem fair to start the agreement without the owner having received the product even...

Also: I'm leaving for a trip in Nov. 7th, for which I ordered the Mavic. I had hoped to have received the drone already (given the shipping times on the DJI Store website) but alas. How do I know when I would be able to actually lay my grubby fingers on that fine piece of equipment?

Best,

Paul
2018-10-29
Use props
Thriller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

I had the same situation of you. Write to the dji customers service and tell them the situation. They will allign the Care refresh to the drone delivery time.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Paul, sorry for the delay, if DJI Care Refresh is purchased together with the drone on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment.
The order is on the way to Europe, please keep us updated when you receive the package, we will verify with the team to see if the DJI Care Refresh can be reset, thank you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-10-29
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-29 03:11
Hi Paul, sorry for the delay, if DJI Care Refresh is purchased together with the drone on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment.
The order is on the way to Europe, please keep us updated when you receive the package, we will verify with the team to see if the DJI Care Refresh can be reset, thank you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Shouldn't it not take affect until the moment the user activates the drone? That would make more sense.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thriller Posted at 2018-10-29 03:03
I had the same situation of you. Write to the dji customers service and tell them the situation. They will allign the Care refresh to the drone delivery time.

Hi Thriller, glad to know your concern has been sorted out, enjoy flying.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HedsIc Posted at 2018-10-29 04:55
Shouldn't it not take affect until the moment the user activates the drone? That would make more sense.

Hi HedsIc, usually it will not take too long to ship and deliver the package except for some special cases, therefore, the DJI Care Refresh takes effect on the second date after the date of shipment, but your suggestion will be forwarded to our management department for attention, thanks for your input.
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules