623 3 2018-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone else experienced the glitch when you first enter the OSMO in the GO App?  Its quick but I recorded a screen shot and included a link to it.  Its a dualog box popping up and disappearing very quick.  May need to watch a few times.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4h5h8v4k54mjroo/DJI%20Go%20Glitch.MOV?dl=0
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi DemolitionMan14. I am sorry to know about the issue that you are having with your DJI Osmo. May I know when did this issue happened and may I know as well what mobile device are you using, please?
2018-10-29
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-29 11:43
Hi DemolitionMan14. I am sorry to know about the issue that you are having with your DJI Osmo. May I know when did this issue happened and may I know as well what mobile device are you using, please?

I just noticed it last week.  I could have been there before but its so quick i may have missed it.  I am using an iPhone XS Max.
2018-10-29
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting.... I slowed the speed down to the (allowed) 0.5X and moved the slider frame by frame.  It doesn't look so much like a dialog box as it does a transition screen or screen shot from another video.  Take another look and see if you recognize the image in the middle of the "screen."  It's a frame that occurs @ 0:02
2018-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules