735 3 2018-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone else experienced video transmission issues with the OSMO/OSMO+ while using the DJI OEM extension cable?  When i open the app all i get is a grey screen where the image should be.  The cable is in good condition and all other functions work fine.  I tried with my OSMO and OSMO+ neither worked, but both worked without the cable.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask, where did you purchase the extension cable? Does the issue occur while using a wi-fi connection? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.
2018-11-1
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-1 10:24
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask, where did you purchase the extension cable? Does the issue occur while using a wi-fi connection? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.

I bought the OEM OSMO Extension cable from DJI Authorized Retailer, B&H Photo and Video.  YES THE ISSUE OCCURS WHEN USING WIFI.  How else would I be able to preview the video on my iPhone?!?!  There is no wired connection.  Was that a serious question?  DJI CS needs to know the functions of their own products and stop asking dumb questions.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 11-2 05:37
I bought the OEM OSMO Extension cable from DJI Authorized Retailer, B&H Photo and Video.  YES THE ISSUE OCCURS WHEN USING WIFI.  How else would I be able to preview the video on my iPhone?!?!  There is no wired connection.  Was that a serious question?  DJI CS needs to know the functions of their own products and stop asking dumb questions.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. Did you try to use a different phone to easily isolate the issue? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video of this or the screenshot for a further check? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here so that we could assist you properly.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules